Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why No Top 25 Rankings by late Tuesday Afternoon?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why No Top 25 Rankings by late Tuesday Afternoon?

Any explanation, or is there a case of lack of agreement by the so-called "pollsters" whoever they may be?
    Last edited by BlueJay; 09-18-2018, 02:10 PM. Reason: Plural

Re: Why No Top 25 Rankings by late Tuesday Afternoon?

The silence is deafening! The AFCA has it together by Monday morning! What's going on?

Comment

I was at a funeral

Comment

Sorry for your loss, B.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
          The silence is deafening! The AFCA has it together by Monday morning! What's going on?
          That feeling when you get an answer and feel like a jackass...

Comment

Yes, it's true, Brandon and company actually have lives outside of D2 football. If they don't post something as soon as expected there is a good reason. They probably even eat, shower and use the bathroom but that's just a wild guess on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
              Yes, it's true, Brandon and company actually have lives outside of D2 football. If they don't post something as soon as expected there is a good reason. They probably even eat, shower and use the bathroom but that's just a wild guess on my part.
              Danny Woodhead doesn't poop.

Comment

Oh I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad.

I was honored to serve as a pall bearer for my friend Jeff Harlin in the funeral of his father, Richard. Richard was a great man. He was a Vietnam veteran who stepped on a land mine and lost his foot in the war and had to deal with shrapnel the remainder of his life. He continued to serve the community in many ways, but I learned something about him today. He would go to schools and serve as "dad for a day" to kids without a father to provide them an example of what a good man acted like, etc.

I had it prepared early so it could have been out before I had to leave but I was waiting on one voter. That single voter flipped position in three different spots so it ended up being very important that I waited.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                  Oh I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad.

I was honored to serve as a pall bearer for my friend Jeff Harlin in the funeral of his father, Richard. Richard was a great man. He was a Vietnam veteran who stepped on a land mine and lost his foot in the war and had to deal with shrapnel the remainder of his life. He continued to serve the community in many ways, but I learned something about him today. He would go to schools and serve as "dad for a day" to kids without a father to provide them an example of what a good man acted like, etc.

I had it prepared early so it could have been out before I had to leave but I was waiting on one voter. That single voter flipped position in three different spots so it ended up being very important that I waited.
                  What an awesome story about Richard. Need more men like him in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                    Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                      Danny Woodhead doesn't poop.

His excretions are tiny Harlon Hill trophies made of solid gold.

Sorry to hear about Jeff's dad. Sounds like a good man.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                        For REAL!

Comment

Brandon...give Jeff my condolences for his loss. Sounds like his Dad was a great man.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X