Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm curious how common beer sales are at D2 venues. This is the first year it's been available at Missouri Western outside of the suites.

Comment

Re: 2018 title game at McKinney ISD in Texas

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
      I'm curious how common beer sales are at D2 venues. This is the first year it's been available at Missouri Western outside of the suites.
      Sounds like a good side thread to the D2 stadiums with grass fields thread.

Comment

You are correct Braly has never served alcohol.

Comment

Didn't realize Sporting KC cancelled the contract. Did they say why? No way that one football game a year did major damage to their grass. I know for a fact Red Bull has a no football policy when it comes to the soccer stadium in New Jersey (although they allow rugby matches), SKC could be going the same route.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
            Yes.
            thats awesome...they didnt at braly but many people brought in beers anyhow and they basically looked the other way

Comment

They should sell beer. It is amazing how many people complain about beer prices at sporting events, but still spend the $8-$15 on them anyway. Might as well make money.

Comment

Its a five minute drive from my house...I will be at the game...the place is going to be packed, regardless of who is playing in it...and if it has a LSC member from Texas playing, there will not be enough seats...

Comment

Originally posted by spidermac View Post
                  Its a five minute drive from my house...I will be at the game...the place is going to be packed, regardless of who is playing in it...and if it has a LSC member from Texas playing, there will not be enough seats...
                  Maybe McKinney will prove to be the exception - that hasn't been the case in Florence or KC.

Comment

Maybe McKinney will prove to be the exception - that hasn't been the case in Florence or KC.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
                        I agree, but I think we can all assume that schools that put no money into the presentation of their programs aren't going to be vying playoff appearances let alone national championships right?
                        #1 ranked plays in a dump, speaking from a presentation point of view.

I was surprised that the players actually had to walk through road traffic at half-time to get across the street to the locker rooms. The pressbox is an odd situation and I feel for the ESPN guys every time they come out.

From a fan's viewing perspective it's awesome though.

Comment

Texas may just end up having all the official NCAA football championship games depending on how the D2 and D3 experiments workout.

Not to mention the FBS CFP championship is bounds to go to either the Cowboys or Texans' stadium every couple of years.

Comment

KC was packed the first year Northwest Missouri was there and it wasn't a blizzard. (Side note, I was there all 4 years and I am going to miss my train ride and Jack Stack BBQ. Screw you Sporting KC!)

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
                              KC was packed the first year Northwest Missouri was there and it wasn't a blizzard. (Side note, I was there all 4 years and I am going to miss my train ride and Jack Stack BBQ. Screw you Sporting KC!)
                              That can't be said enough.

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post
                                Texas may just end up having all the official NCAA football championship games depending on how the D2 and D3 experiments workout.

Not to mention the FBS CFP championship is bounds to go to either the Cowboys or Texans' stadium every couple of years.
                                I don't think NRG Stadium, home of the Houston Texans, is in the CFP championship rotation, but Jerry World certainly is.
                                Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X