X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AFCA Division II Top 25 (10/22)

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
    amazing how teams get better when they leave the conference
    There is something to be said about being able to perform better week in and week out when you're not in the meat grinder of a league like the GLIAC. It's got to be the right balance. You need to be challenged enough and pushed to get better but not beaten to a pulp.

Comment

Will there be a D2 poll this week?

Comment

Originally posted by chargerblue View Post
        There is something to be said about being able to perform better week in and week out when you're not in the meat grinder of a league like the GLIAC. It's got to be the right balance. You need to be challenged enough and pushed to get better but not beaten to a pulp.
        i can agree with most of this ...i felt like there was a decent balance with mercyhurst gannon lake erie and a couple others who gave a little relief from the grinder but ultimately i believe the better competition you play the better you become

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
          i can agree with most of this ...i felt like there was a decent balance with mercyhurst gannon lake erie and a couple others who gave a little relief from the grinder but ultimately i believe the better competition you play the better you become
          Two sided coin... You do become better as long as ones players don't get too beat up. But I suspect an injury is possible regardless with the level of the competition. Though I suspect the starters would get less playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by EveryCatAWildman View Post
            Will there be a D2 poll this week?
            it's up right now

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X