Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MB Issues

Just want you all to know that we know there are new issues. We are working all day to try to fix them. Did not intend to move the board in the manner we did but always intended to have a board here.

Just wanted you to know that we are aware and we are working.

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
    Just want you all to know that we know there are new issues. We are working all day to try to fix them. Did not intend to move the board in the manner we did but always intended to have a board here.

Just wanted you to know that we are aware and we are working.
    Thanks for all you guys do!
    Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNA_Texan View Post

Thanks for all you guys do!
      Thank you. We are battling it right now!

Comment

Thanks for the hard work. I like the new d2football site.

Comment

I guess you already know about having friends post, being sent to my email? Hit link to unsubscribe , however wont' allow it.
          <>

Comment

Looks great, glad the boards are back up and running!

Comment

Looks like "we're" back. A few new features too...:good:

Comment

Oh man.... the forum I got used to for ever a decade of posting is gone! In the blink of an eye.

Really excited for the new one though, looks nice and the post editor is CLEAN.

Comment

Will I be able to make the latest posts appear first like I did before? I forgot how I did it on the old message board because I'm old.

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
                    Will I be able to make the latest posts appear first like I did before? I forgot how I did it on the old message board because I'm old.
                    I concur with this question. That's been the only way I've navigated the board, and now it's gone.

Comment

Not sure if you are already aware, but the user profile and settings pages are not accessible.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

I concur with this question. That's been the only way I've navigated the board, and now it's gone.
                        Clicking on "Latest Activity" reverses the order of posts so you see most recent first.
                        Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Originally posted by GWolf View Post

Clicking on "Latest Activity" reverses the order of posts so you see most recent first.
                          That's not what I'm referring to. On the old site, there was a "What's new?" page that listed all the most recent posts on the entire forum. That's gone now.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

That's not what I'm referring to. On the old site, there was a "What's new?" page that listed all the most recent posts on the entire forum. That's gone now.
                            Exactly what I`m looking for.

Comment

Every project has bugs in it, so I understand. I'm sure you guys will get the board running smoothly before too long. Now get back to work. Chop! Chop! ;)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X