Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1-2-3 Uniform changes

Pretty colorful article about the uniform changes for NCAA teams this fall.

https://auburnuniforms.com/2019/08/2...HF6wayVbxy0OCk

Southwest Minnesota State University will wear brown (its primary color) for the first time since 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
      Southwest Minnesota State University will wear brown (its primary color) for the first time since 2012.
      Always in favor of a school wearing their primary color rather than one that they don't have.

I bought some brown at the Marshall Wal-Mart yesterday. Great sale on Southwest apparel.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Always in favor of a school wearing their primary color rather than one that they don't have.

I bought some brown at the Marshall Wal-Mart yesterday. Great sale on Southwest apparel.
        Was brown a hot color back in 67? Certainly no offense intended but kind of a bland choice.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Was brown a hot color back in 67? Certainly no offense intended but kind of a bland choice.
          No. Wyoming was the only unbeaten regular season big time team that year. Other than Western Michigan I can't think of another FBS team with that brown & gold scheme. Bowling Green is brown and orange. I think that they wanted something unique.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

I've read they were chosen to reflect the prairies around Marshall. I understand they aren't everyone's cup of tea (even around here), but I personally love them!

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

No. Wyoming was the only unbeaten regular season big time team that year. Other than Western Michigan I can't think of another FBS team with that brown & gold scheme. Bowling Green is brown and orange. I think that they wanted something unique.
              Lehigh?

Comment

Edinboro has new helmets this year. Click image for larger version

Name:	D97Rf63XYAExpPN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	414716

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Lehigh?
                  Lehigh is officially brown and white. And FCS.

Comment

Other brown FCS schools- Brown (go figure)- brown, cardinal, white. Valparaiso- actually brown and gold.

Comment

D1 non football schools- St. Bonnie's is brown and white.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                        Edinboro has new helmets this year. Click image for larger version

Name:	D97Rf63XYAExpPN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	414716
                        The Edinboro naked guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

The Edinboro naked guys?
                          He's just shirtless. Plus he's got the kilt on.

Comment

WSSU, and the remaining CIAA holdouts who didn't make the switch last year, will be switching to UA this year. We had to be the last schools still wearing Russell.

Comment

Missouri Western is celebrating 50 years of football with a series of throwback helmet decals and a 50th anniversary sticker to go with the 150th CFB sticker.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X