Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Did Augie beat Wayne State after MSU had already beaten them?
    Yes. We played Augie in Game Two.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
      I'm not really understanding how this works. I know that MSU-Mankato took over USF's territory, but since they also beat Augie, Wayne State and Winona, why does Augie still hold that territory?
      The two territories that Augustana currently holds are the original territories of Wayne State and Winona State. Winona beat Wayne in Week 1, then lost to Sioux Falls in Week 2. USF lost to Augie in Week 4, who then lost to Bemidji State the next week. Winona beat Bemidji in Week 8, then lost to Augie on Saturday.

Comment

• This map shows all of the unbeaten teams at all levels of college football. FBS-FCS-D2-D3-NAIA

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

This map shows all of the unbeaten teams at all levels of college football. FBS-FCS-D2-D3-NAIA

Nice map. It would be interesting to see one after this coming week with just the playoff teams. A post-season imperialism map I guess.

Comment

I just noticed MSU got the very northern point of Alaska! How funny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

I just noticed MSU got the very northern point of Alaska! How funny!
                  Yes! We have Point Barrow, the northernmost point in the US. Mines has both the westernmost and southernmost.

Comment

• Forgot to post this yesterday: https://i.imgur.com/Lu68clA.jpg

Seven teams with land missed the playoffs.

Comment

• Well, Bowie State had a nice run. Conquering territory in New England, the Mid-Atlantic, southeast and whatever geographic region that is they held between two of Ferris State's territories.

Comment

• Looks like the Southeast will be mostly merged over the next two weeks with Valdosta, LR, and now CN taking all of Bowie's territory.

Comment

• Originally posted by BearsLRU View Post
                          Looks like the Southeast will be mostly merged over the next two weeks with Valdosta, LR, and now CN taking all of Bowie's territory.
                          Plot twist: West Florida takes it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post

Plot twist: West Florida takes it lol
                            They are a popular dark horse pick. I think we matchup well with them, assuming we get by CN this week. I've been saying, even though VSU is rightfully the favorite, I think they get upset in SR2.

Comment

• Undefeated at all levels- D1-2-3- NAIA-JUCOS

Comment

• Through the second round: https://i.imgur.com/nLPcIPD.jpg

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X