Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A D2 Weekly Podcast

Hello all,

I wanted to get some feedback on a project I was thinking of putting together. I want to put together a D2 weekly football podcast. I love podcasts and sports talk radio, and I have always wished there were more coverage options each week for D2 games. Format would be as follows:
    • roughly 30 to 45 minutes long, no more than 1 hour.
    • covering the top games for the following week
    • would probably publish once an week on Wednesdays, since Thursday is usually the first set of games
    • Would cover all of D2, with possible interviews and other extra content once I get the podcast off the ground.
    Thoughts? Would you listen? Where would you listen (google podcasts, stitcher, itunes, etc.)? Is there other podcasts covering D2 that I just cannot find? Other ideas?

Thanks!

Absolutely i would listen!

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post
      Absolutely i would listen!
      Awesome, now if you just can get a thousand of your friends to join you, we will be in great shape.
      Last edited by purduefan11; 09-07-2019, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Youve got to get the attention of Laker and Brandon

Comment

I think most of us here are sponges for D2 info. And no idea how many more are here that don't post. Bring it on!

Comment

I'd be there if it covers D2 broadly and doesn't get bogged down in the minutiae of football. Fast paced, with interviews if possible, ending with most likely upsets of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
              I'd be there if it covers D2 broadly and doesn't get bogged down in the minutiae of football. Fast paced, with interviews if possible, ending with most likely upsets of the week.
              Right, that would be my goal. I would hit a few big games of the week, maybe an interview where possible. Nothing too fancy really, like a weekly SportsCenter just about D2 football.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                I think most of us here are sponges for D2 info. And no idea how many more are here that don't post. Bring it on!
                I agree. I am the same way, if there was someone else doing the same podcast. I wouldn't consider it, but I cannot find a reliable source for D2 info outside of this site.

Comment

I would listen.
                  Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

+1

Comment

I would listen. There is a guy who does MIAA podcasts and puts the on spotify. I listen to them while I commute to and from work. Would do the same with this.

Comment

I like it. I would listen on iTunes in Florida

Comment

Originally posted by FL Bearcat View Post
                          I like it. I would listen on iTunes in Florida
                          Awesome, I actually go to Saint Leo online here from Indianapolis. so practically a home town host?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                            I would listen. There is a guy who does MIAA podcasts and puts the on spotify. I listen to them while I commute to and from work. Would do the same with this.
                            I have actually picked up on listening to that podcast the last few week or so, it is really good even though I have no rooting interest.

Comment

Well I am trying it out and episode 1 is Live! https://anchor.fm/d2-weekly

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X