Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured out what the real problem is with the scores on desktop.

The way the responsive code works is that things from the right slide under things on the left as the screen width reduces.

For instance, this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	424455

Becomes this:

The problem with the first version isn't necessarily the width, it's the information that you have to weed through to compare scores.

The second is better because you can see (Logo) Team (i)(i)(i) Score (i)=icon

But this one might work the best where the icons are below the team name and the scores are directly across from the team name.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I think there is obviously room for growth

Another problem is that I messed up some settings and it caused some stuff to be pruned. It causes the perception that no one is posting there which becomes a self-fulfilling situation..
      n

In Off Topic you have thread posts numbered. However in most threads, you have to go by the' time stamp' to figure out the direction of posts.????

<>

Comment

I see all the numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
          Sadly, not just the SIAC but the entirety of SR 2. While the other three SR seem to turn out in reasonable numbers (SR1-25088, SR3-16080, SR4-27390 ) SR2 appears to be totally unaware of the existence of the website. 4317 postings from 4 conferences cannot be reflective of the attendance numbers. Maybe some effort to stir activity in this region would be a simpler focus.
          I know as far as the SAC goes, we used to have a lot more people that posted in there. I remember 3-4 years ago we would have 20+ that would participate in a weekly pick em. We would have all sorts of people that would come in and we would have discussions on all sorts of good stuff. People would chime in on the regional rankings I do every week. It was fun.

But....couple of people that got nasty ruined it and a lot of the other folks that had been posting on there for years do not post anymore and that was a large part of it. 3-4 people ruined it.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

I know as far as the SAC goes, we used to have a lot more people that posted in there. I remember 3-4 years ago we would have 20+ that would participate in a weekly pick em. We would have all sorts of people that would come in and we would have discussions on all sorts of good stuff. People would chime in on the regional rankings I do every week. It was fun.

But....couple of people that got nasty ruined it and a lot of the other folks that had been posting on there for years do not post anymore and that was a large part of it. 3-4 people ruined it.
            Sorry to hear about your experience but it is not uncommon in this day and age. Every now and again in the PSAC things do get nasty but the usual response is to not react to those simply looking for trouble and eventually they go away. Hopefully you and some other true fans can give it another go. If things get truly out of hand consider reporting the offenders via a DM to the Forum Administrator by using the CONTACT US connection.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X