Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D2 Weekly!

D2 Weekly is a podcast I am working on putting together. I have complied a short episode as my pilot episode. Please feel free to listen and send me any feedback. I realize that the overall production quality leaves a little to be desired, but it is a trial run. Thoughts?

https://anchor.fm/d2-weekly

Sounded good. Stop apologizing and be the expert. Dont comment about people not wanting to listen. Keep at it.

Comment

Just found it on spotify. I'll listen on my way home tonight.

Comment

Just listened to it and followed the pod on twitter. Not bad for a first time at all! I'm guessing a longer format would include a recap talking about the bigger games of the past weekend and some notable performances? It is tough just in general because there isn't that much "news" about D-II football that is available. There's no injury reports to talk about, or hot seat news, or strategy to talk about if you're not deeeeeeeeeep down the D-II rabbit hole. So it is tough to talk about it like ESPN Radio can do 18 hours worth of programming on Antonio Brown. So it is going to be a grind just because you're kind of limited to the basics. Reviews, previews, some numbers, and then later in the season, regional ranking talk.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

I enjoyed hearing more about teams and players I know nothing about. Do you plan to watch games etc of teams outside your wheelhouse? Will be interesting to hear what you can put together that way.

Comment

Thanks for attempting this. I'll be listening. For sure there's an audience.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
              I enjoyed hearing more about teams and players I know nothing about. Do you plan to watch games etc of teams outside your wheelhouse? Will be interesting to hear what you can put together that way.
              Yes, I plan to get more outside the GLIAC/GLVC/GMAC window more as I do this in consecutive weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by michiganfb View Post
                Thanks for attempting this. I'll be listening. For sure there's an audience.
                Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                  Just listened to it and followed the pod on twitter. Not bad for a first time at all! I'm guessing a longer format would include a recap talking about the bigger games of the past weekend and some notable performances? It is tough just in general because there isn't that much "news" about D-II football that is available. There's no injury reports to talk about, or hot seat news, or strategy to talk about if you're not deeeeeeeeeep down the D-II rabbit hole. So it is tough to talk about it like ESPN Radio can do 18 hours worth of programming on Antonio Brown. So it is going to be a grind just because you're kind of limited to the basics. Reviews, previews, some numbers, and then later in the season, regional ranking talk.
                  You are right, that is why I don't really see this going much past the 20 to 30 minutes window unless I got an interview in there. I am also thinking of working some conference realignment talk later in the year if there is a big move.

Comment

Episode 3 is here!

https://anchor.fm/d2-weekly/episodes...-action-e5mt7u

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X