Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just posted my week 10 rankings if anyone wants to go check them out on the SAC page!

Comment

• So I'm going to post projections for several scenarios (I'll take requests!). The first one supposes that the higher-ranked team wins in every game this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
        So I'm going to post projections for several scenarios (I'll take requests!). The first one supposes that the higher-ranked team wins in every game this week.
        Who replaces WCU should they lose ?

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Who replaces WCU should they lose ?
          I'd guess it's Urbana if they win. If they lose, I think it's either WVSU or Cal. There hasn't been a week yet where these two had the same number of losses, so I don't know how the committee would view them.

Comment

• Nobody being moved into another region?

Comment

• Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
              Nobody being moved into anther region?
              In this one, just Grand Valley State and Sioux Falls.

Comment

So I'm going to post projections for several scenarios (I'll take requests!). The first one supposes that the higher-ranked team wins in every game this week.

Inkbot....are you projecting that Mankato will pass Tarleton....per some calculations? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

Inkbot....are you projecting that Mankato will pass Tarleton....per some calculations? Thanks.
                  It seems like Mankato's SOS will pass Tarleton's this week, and the SR4 committee seems to have been pretty consistent in using SOS.

Comment

• Comment

• Ink, curious how you have NW below GV. If they flip, do PO match ups stay the same? And IF you have GV over NW, does that also mean that you have GV in OVER NW if HSU wins? Honestly, I have NW over GV.. regardless. Unless the Comm just says "nah" GV should be above NW. Silo thing maybe? And eyeballing competition instead of using just W/L data.

TIA... fun exercise!

Comment

It seems like Mankato's SOS will pass Tarleton's this week, and the SR4 committee seems to have been pretty consistent in using SOS.
                        yes....to the decimal. Agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                          Ink, curious how you have NW below GV. If they flip, do PO match ups stay the same? And IF you have GV over NW, does that also mean that you have GV in OVER NW if HSU wins? Honestly, I have NW over GV.. regardless. Unless the Comm just says "nah" GV should be above NW. Silo thing maybe? And eyeballing competition instead of using just W/L data.
                          I have GV ahead mainly because they were ahead last week when both were 8-1. Swapping them wouldn't affect the matchups at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                            Ink, curious how you have NW below GV. If they flip, do PO match ups stay the same? And IF you have GV over NW, does that also mean that you have GV in OVER NW if HSU wins? Honestly, I have NW over GV.. regardless. Unless the Comm just says "nah" GV should be above NW. Silo thing maybe? And eyeballing competition instead of using just W/L data.

TIA... fun exercise!
                            Red....wont the SOS for GV move up around .510/.520 if they beat Wayne? While NW will finish at .500. Seems like there's been pretty straight WP% and SOS being applied so far. That said, it doesn't seem like a 6 or 7 seed matters much....they look to be looking at 5-6-7 as free agents who can play and travel a 2-3-4 in a matter that best fits the travel model. Maybe I have it wrong..but that's how I'm interpreting the new NCAA playoff vision.

Comment

It seems that only the math will be really considered in distinguishing who is top 4 seed and bottom 3 seed. As is stands with all the movement to save travel costs, a 5-7 seed is essentially the same seed, free to be placed with a 2, 3 or 4 as the mileage calculator determines.
                              Last edited by CatFan88; 11-12-2019, 06:04 PM.
                              Go Hounds!
                              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                              Cyclone Power
                              ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Next scenario: In which each game is won by the Massey favorite. SRU over Kutztown, Cal over West Chester, Findlay over Tiffin, Truman over Urbana, NWMSU over UCM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X