Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I have no problem with the team coming north but I'm not so sure about the TAMUC media.
    You're an evil man.

Comment

Trying to avoid in-conference rematches.
      Except us apparently... Tarleton again lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LionFan View Post

Except us apparently... Tarleton again lol
        Boring

Comment

• This is exactly the bracket I would have come up with starting from those seedings.

Comment

• This may have already been asked and answered, so sorry if this is a repeat question. Since the #5 - #7 seeds haven't maintained a ranking how will home games be determined in the event of an upset?

Since the #1 seed has a bye we know no matter what the outcome of the #4 v. At large game is, the #1 seed will be hosting the next round. However, what happens if the #2 and #3 seeds are upset in the first round? How would they decide who gets to host the round two game?

Comment

• My guess the team that beat the higher seeded team would host.

Comment

• Inkblot....I'm coming in late on this discussion..but why didn't they do something like I posted Sunday at 2pm....avoiding conference matchups..?

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I have no problem with the team coming north but I'm not so sure about the TAMUC media.
                  I would love to see a Snow-Bowl in up Mankato. Round II of Mavericks vs. Texans.
                  <>

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
                    Inkblot....I'm coming in late on this discussion..but why didn't they do something like I posted Sunday at 2pm....avoiding conference matchups..?
                    I think it's because the potential Sioux Falls vs. Ouachita Baptist matchup in the second round would be a flight.

Comment

• Originally posted by LegalRam View Post
                      This may have already been asked and answered, so sorry if this is a repeat question. Since the #5 - #7 seeds haven't maintained a ranking how will home games be determined in the event of an upset?

Since the #1 seed has a bye we know no matter what the outcome of the #4 v. At large game is, the #1 seed will be hosting the next round. However, what happens if the #2 and #3 seeds are upset in the first round? How would they decide who gets to host the round two game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

I think it's because the potential Sioux Falls vs. Ouachita Baptist matchup in the second round would be a flight.
                        Doesn't the idea of potential planning for a 6/7 seed..winning....seem like a long shot.....when avoiding a conference matchup is right there on the table?

Seems odd they didn't take advantage of the SR3/SR4 travel availability, but instead kept each in their own region....after spelling out we might very well see movement..

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

Doesn't the idea of potential planning for a 6/7 seed..winning....seem like a long shot.....when avoiding a conference matchup is right there on the table?

Seems odd they didn't take advantage of the SR3/SR4 travel availability, but instead kept each in their own region....after spelling out we might very well see movement..
                          The language in the manual is, "Unseeded teams will be placed into the bracket in a fashion that will reduce the likelihood of second-round flights." It's a higher priority than avoiding rematches.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X