X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small School Top 100 Prospects

Here is what I have so far.

http://www.draftscout.com/top100ss.php?DraftYear=2020

Interesting... Zylstra, Gunn, and Watson are all clustered together. NSIC sure knows how to stick together :wink:

I don't really follow D3, but I see there is an SJU guy listed near the top. How common is it for D3 guys to get drafted?

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
      Interesting... Zylstra, Gunn, and Watson are all clustered together. NSIC sure knows how to stick together :wink:

I don't really follow D3, but I see there is an SJU guy listed near the top. How common is it for D3 guys to get drafted?

Thanks for sharing!
      Best I remember was taken in 15th round ???? by the HOUSTON OILERS. BILLY "WHITE SHOES" JOHNSON from WIDENER UNIVERSITY. 5'9" 170# ghost on kickoffs and punt returns. Also one of the first, if not the first, with imaginative end zone dances.

Comment

Not often for D3. He may slide down to 7th-PFA but I like his film and he has gotten good feedback from teams I have spoken to.

As for last time a D3 guy went was just a few years ago. Hobart OL went second round.
        Last edited by Josh Buchanan; 10-27-2019, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Lenoir Rhyne has top prospect

Comment

Tevon Wright Chadron State, 6-1 195. He's been unstoppable at times especially in the 2nd of of the season. Really good hands, a little bit fast (but maybe not fast enough for NFL standards) dude knows how to get open and teams had trouble guarding him throughout season. I hope he gets a look.

Comment

Daniel Davis from SMSU had a great year. I think he will get some looks

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Buchanan View Post
                I believe Roland Rives III should definitely be higher than a lot of the QBs on the list.
                11-0 Record (school record)
                2019 PSAC Championship MVP

3409 pass yards
                40 TDS (school record and most across FBS,FCS, & D2 football) 6 INTS

591 rush yards
                6 TDS

Comment

Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

I believe Roland Rives III should definitely be higher than a lot of the QBs on the list.

3409 pass yards

591 rush yards
                  6 TDS
                  None of these things have any bearing on whether someone is a professional prospect or not.
                  2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Comment

If I'm counting right, he's the 6th listed quarterback, and the five ahead of him are all FCS. That seems pretty good?

Comment

He's the top D-II QB on the list, so I'm not sure what you're upset about.
                        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

3409 pass yards

591 rush yards
                          6 TDS
                          Meh. Ask Jimmy Terwilliger how numbers helped him.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

If I'm counting right, he's the 6th listed quarterback, and the five ahead of him are all FCS. That seems pretty good?
                            My only problem is I feel like the FCS ahead of him are only because they are D-1 and not necessarily better

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

He's the top D-II QB on the list, so I'm not sure what you're upset about.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X