Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

My only problem is I feel like the FCS ahead of him are only because they are D-1 and not necessarily better
    unfortunately true, but having seen both play many times, I believe Rivers is better than DiNucci. There is a reason DiNucci transferred from Pitt to James Madison, he is a big reason why James Madison did not beat WVU early in the year. Unfortunately a lot of these guys will not get invited to the combine and must really sparkle at their respective pro days; or like Wes Hills last year get invited to an all-star game and take MVP honors!!

Comment

My only problem is I feel like the FCS ahead of him are only because they are D-1 and not necessarily better
      If that's the case, why is the top player on the list a D2 player?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

If that's the case, why is the top player on the list a D2 player?
        TOP QB on list is

Comment

Roland is top D2 QB

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

unfortunately true, but having seen both play many times, I believe Rivers is better than DiNucci. There is a reason DiNucci transferred from Pitt to James Madison, he is a big reason why James Madison did not beat WVU early in the year. Unfortunately a lot of these guys will not get invited to the combine and must really sparkle at their respective pro days; or like Wes Hills last year get invited to an all-star game and take MVP honors!!
            hopefully he sparkles. hes been invited to a couple all star games but not the big 3 though (reese's, shrine, nflpa) but they all say theyre interested they jus waiting to see what happens with other qbs. could be BS but could be the truth

Comment

How many D2 QBs are there currently on NFL rosters?

Comment

TOP QB on list is

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

DiNucci will only see an NFL field if he buys a ticket. He's a nice 1-AA QB and would have been a great D2 QB. It ends there for him, however.

Comment

The SRU homer attitude coming from Rock posters this year is almost as bad as some of the IUP posters. And there's some REALLY big IUP homers posting on this message board. Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

NO

Comment

I WAS SAYING HES THE TOP SMALL SCHOOL QB

Comment

TOP QB on list is
                          I understand that. But you had insinuated that the reason he wasn't higher was because FCS quarterbacks were ahead of him. I was simply pointing out that if Josh had that type of bias the top-ranked player wouldn't be from a Division II school.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I understand that. But you had insinuated that the reason he wasn't higher was because FCS quarterbacks were ahead of him. I was simply pointing out that if Josh had that type of bias the top-ranked player wouldn't be from a Division II school.
                            OH I GOT YOU . MY BAD

Comment

NO
                              Yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Exactly. Who even is the last D2 QB to throw a pass in an NFL game? Keith Null?
                                2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X