Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best game on with free video coverage?

With my D1 team (Miami) struggling this year I figure I'd watch more D2 football this year to become as familiar with D2 teams as I am with D1

Are there any games on now with free video? I'm looking for a competitive game, ranked teams preferable but not necessary.

Last edited by BillyGV; 10-12-2019, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Definitely should be a good game but we kick off at the same time. I'll look in though because I want to see if you guys handle SV comfortably.

Although when I say I want to familiarize myself with D2 teams that does not include the likes of GVSU & SV, both programs are internationally recognized (at least by me)

Comment

The following site is very good at identifying all of the college games, including D2 games, available on TV and/or via streaming.

http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

(All times listed are in Central Time.)

If a streamed game has a "$" next to the network listing, that means it has a paid stream; otherwise the games should have a free stream (and/or are available on TV somewhere).

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
          The following site is very good at identifying all of the college games, including D2 games, available on TV and/or via streaming.

http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

(All times listed are in Central Time.)

If a streamed game has a "$" next to the network listing, that means it has a paid stream; otherwise the games should have a free stream (and/or are available on TV somewhere).
          You can't imagine how helpful that site is. The cable company here in the Bahamas offers ESPN3 but it's a stripped down version so there is no search feature so having all of those direct links is really helpful. Thanks a mill

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X