Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sure. I don't think there is any consensus pick yet this year. All are "big potential" players.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

Tank for what? LaMelo Ball?
      I'd take Wiseman. Drummond is leaving after the season, and Blake is broken down.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Vince Carter checks in during the 1st quarter of the Hawks/Pistons game and is now the first player in NBA history to play in 22 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
          Vince Carter checks in during the 1st quarter of the Hawks/Pistons game and is now the first player in NBA history to play in 22 seasons.
          This will be his last year but he could play longer if he really wanted to. Knows how to take care of his body. 22 years is quite the accomplishment and will be the first NBA player to ever play in 4 different decades!

Comment

For sure. I don't think there is any consensus pick yet this year. All are "big potential" players.
            And we need to see who emerges in the NCAA season. I can't wait for it to start and see if Gonzaga can replace 4 starters from last year's team, although they do have hopefully a healthy Tillie this season. The front court looks solid, but they'll have a hole new back court.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

And we need to see who emerges in the NCAA season. I can't wait for it to start and see if Gonzaga can replace 4 starters from last year's team, although they do have hopefully a healthy Tillie this season. The front court looks solid, but they'll have a hole new back court.
              I have both Rui and Clarke on my fantasy basketball team. Good start for both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

I have both Rui and Clarke on my fantasy basketball team. Good start for both of them.
                And Sabonis just got a 4-year extension in Indy. Collins is also seeing playing time for Portland, so I guess GU may no longer stand for Guard University anymore with what they've put into the NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

And Sabonis just got a 4-year extension in Indy. Collins is also seeing playing time for Portland, so I guess GU may no longer stand for Guard University anymore with what they've put into the NBA.
                  Oh yea, Sabonis is on the team, as well. Haha

Comment

Big fight in Philly. Embiid and KAT (Karl Anthony Towns both get booted. KAT's mom is furious at Embiid is strutting around as he leaves the floor.

Comment

Oh, and this is what Embiid did.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                        Oh, and this is what Embiid did.

Comment

Big fight in Philly. Embiid and KAT (Karl Anthony Towns both get booted. KAT's mom is furious at Embiid is strutting around as he leaves the floor.
                          Another Minnesota team disrespected the Rocky Steps and got another beat down in Philly.

when will your teams learn not to **** with the Rocky Steps?

Comment

Steph Curry breaks his hand too. I almost feel bad with how many Warriors fans will jump off the wagon so quickly.

Comment

Steph Curry breaks his hand too. I almost feel bad with how many Warriors fans will jump off the wagon so quickly.
                              Was this the year that they moved back across the bay to San Francisco? Not a good start.

Comment

Was this the year that they moved back across the bay to San Francisco? Not a good start.
                                Yep. Their scoreboard is a sick as the new one installed in the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X