Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KAT and Embiid are really getting into it on twitter and Instagram... this could be the tipping point of getting suspensions... Ben Simmons could get one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
      KAT and Embiid are really getting into it on twitter and Instagram... this could be the tipping point of getting suspensions... Ben Simmons could get one too.
      They all need to STFU.

Comment

I see that they both got 2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

I see that they both got 2 games.

Comment

His "peacemaker" position apparently was believable. I think he deserved 1 game.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

His "peacemaker" position apparently was believable. I think he deserved 1 game.
              He looked like he was using the sleeper hold perfected by the Crusher back in the '60s.

Comment

Carmelo Anthony has basically come out from the dead won NBA player of the week. Good for him! Still had something left in the tank!!

Comment

Knicks have already fired their coach after a 4-18 start.

Comment

Knicks have already fired their coach after a 4-18 start.
                    For being the biggest market, nobody wants to play for them. Such a dysfunctional organization.

Comment

T-wolves lose in the most T-wolf way imaginable. Get a technical foul for not having a jersey tucked in. Allow a layup to put the game into overtime. And they call these players professionals? Unwatchable crap.

I saw a clip where LeBron was dribbling, took several steps holding the ball near midcourt with the official looking right at him and the Utah players pointing yet no call. James Harden does it so many times in a game you can't even count. Terrible basketball, terrible officiating. Convince me otherwise- the NBA sucks.

https://www.twincities.com/2019/12/0...buzzer-beater/

Comment

For being the biggest market, nobody wants to play for them. Such a dysfunctional organization.
                        The Dolans are out of the same mold as Cheeto...run everything they have into the ground but they stay rich.

They own the Blue Skirts (the Rangerettes) of the NHL too. They suck as well.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

The Dolans are out of the same mold as Cheeto...run everything they have into the ground but they stay rich.

They own the Blue Skirts (the Rangerettes) of the NHL too. They suck as well.
                          For the last two seasons, the 3 seasons before those Rangers had over 100 points and won the President's Trophy in 2014/15. Do you know when the Dolans bought them and if those 3 seasons were under their ownership?

Comment

For the last two seasons, the 3 seasons before those Rangers had over 100 points and won the President's Trophy in 2014/15. Do you know when the Dolans bought them and if those 3 seasons were under their ownership?
                            Did they win the Cup? No they didn't. Of course they had been mediocre for many years prior. Even idiots sometimes get lucky.

The fact is they rake in money thanks to their TV contracts....but MSG is a house of tears for the occupants.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Did they win the Cup? No they didn't. Of course they had been mediocre for many years prior. Even idiots sometimes get lucky.

The fact is they rake in money thanks to their TV contracts....but MSG is a house of tears for the occupants.
                              I was just saying they haven't completely sucked, but then again neither did the Knicks with Jeremy Linn. They just got high priced players the Stankee way and expected same result, not realizing the style of play for them didn't match with all the ball hogs. Now though, the Knicks are worse than the NFC East which is a dumpster fire in your words. I agree, Dolan is the problem with them.

Of course the same could be said of NHL, but at least there you can put your tough guys on a different line than the speed guys and cover up a lot more front office mistakes. They also have Lundquist who erases a lot of mistakes in goal.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X