X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So how do they figure the reseeding

Originally posted by The Looter View Post
    When do they announce the matchups?
    If like last season, in just a couple of hours.
    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Ferris and valdosta r the two best teams...sure hope they meet in championship and not in semis.... potential to be one of the better championship games since the good ole days of gv nw

Comment

So that probably means Valdosta is hosting Notre Dame.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Wow. A reporter said Xerris is the #3 seed. I guess ND must have an atrocious SOS? Or maybe it's just the committee doing their thing? Or maybe the reporter is in error.... :confused:

Comment

ND had a .470 coming into the dance. Those numbers are still avl on the rankings page for the NCAA. They also list there Ferris as 3..ND 4....Kato 2..VSU 1.

Very interesting considering the nullification..

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
              ND had a .470 coming into the dance. Those numbers are still avl on the rankings page for the NCAA. They also list there Ferris as 3..ND 4....Kato 2..VSU 1.

Very interesting considering the nullification..
              Yea, I don't get it. Plus didn't NDC play better record teams in the POs?

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                Yea, I don't get it. Plus didn't NDC play better record teams in the POs?
                The beat Slippery Rock....who had some losses....so I don't think so. I think they made an eyeball test on ND..versus the other 3 in the field who've been far more dominant throughout the season than ND.

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
                  Ferris and valdosta r the two best teams...sure hope they meet in championship and not in semis.... potential to be one of the better championship games since the good ole days of gv nw
                  Minnesota St. May have something to say about that. Everyone doubted us against the MIGHTY Texans of Tarleton and Pueblo dispite being the #1 team in d2.

Comment

We hosted a semifinal game a few years ago in Valdosta against Texas A&M Kingsville. They had an offensive line full of 300 pounds linemen but was super slow. Go Blazers! It should be pack!

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
                      Everyone doubted us against the MIGHTY Texans of Tarleton and Pueblo dispite being the #1 team in d2.
                      I really thought Tarleton had a good chance of playing on the 15th. Good days work dispatching them.

I'll never underestimate what Mankato might do. Should be a war between y'all and Ferris.

Sure hoping we'll get to play the winner the next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
                        Wow. A reporter said Xerris is the #3 seed. I guess ND must have an atrocious SOS? Or maybe it's just the committee doing their thing? Or maybe the reporter is in error.... :confused:
                        NDC didn't even have enough SOS to be #1 seed in SR1. LIUPost had a .505 and WCU with a .472.

Comment

Originally posted by walnut100 View Post
                          How would you even quantify that?

Reputation is an entirely subjective figure
                          Why don't you ask Buisman from MSUM

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
                            I really thought Tarleton had a good chance of playing on the 15th. Good days work dispatching them.

I'll never underestimate what Mankato might do. Should be a war between y'all and Ferris.

Sure hoping we'll get to play the winner the next week.
                            I just knew that game was going to be competitive and I hoped that I'd get a sense of how good the teams are but with all that snow there isn't much you can glean from gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
                              NDC didn't even have enough SOS to be #1 seed in SR1. LIUPost had a .505 and WCU with a .472.
                              But is that margin large enough to offset the one "loss" that FSU got penalized for? Along with a bit of a hit to their SOS due to the nullification? There are the other criteria too. So maybe that's what slid em to 4. Or maybe the comm. didn't think it was appropriate to "punish" the #1 seed with a matchup that doesn't include the least strongest opponent?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X