Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best team in D2 based on this year's play & who you think will win NC

I understand why VSU is ranked number one and I like our chances against anyone (with us clicking on all cylinders) but few team plays their absolute best week in week out. I'm wondering which team has played most impressively week in week out and who you believe will be this years championship. I've listed the teams in alphabetical order so as to remove any listing bias.

Honor system in play. You're allowed multiple votes but let's keep it to one vote each week, so that we can see who's trending up or down week by week.
    Colorado School of Mines
    2.41%
    Ferris State
    15.66%
    Indianapolis
    1.20%
    Lenoir-Rhyne
    4.82%
    Minnesota State
    14.46%
    Notre Dame
    1.20%
    Ouachita Baptist
    3.61%
    Slippery Rock
    2.41%
    Tarleton State
    25.30%
    Valdosta State
    19.28%
    Other
    15.66%

Comment

Comment

Tarleton is crushing everyone. They are loaded for the D1 move and it is showing. I don't see anyone challenging them all year.

Ferris is good, but their defense is vulnerable at times, and if Jayru misses any more time, then they are in trouble. They dodged a couple bullets when he was out earlier this year. That won't happen if he has to sit out a playoff game.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

I guess I could have included more teams, not sure what the limit is but 10 felt long. For you that voted "other" why not post your pick here and if your selection gets above 5% I'll add the team

Comment

I hate to be a homer but with Rogan Wells at the helm I'm confident VSU will repeat. I know it's difficult to do, but the way he battled last week when playing below par confirms this. In addition we have two really strong teams left and I believe good competition is the best preparation you can have for a deep playoff run.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'd say these are the top three right now:

- Jaleel McLaughlin - RB - Notre Dame College - 189 ypg 20 TD
                    - Roland Rivers - QB - Slippery Rock - 365 ypg 28 TD
                    - Brook Bolles - QB - Central Missouri - 341 ypg 27 TD

Comment

You guys that voted "other", I'd really like to know who you're picking. If you're all thinking alike your pick would be 3rd in the ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
                        You guys that voted "other", I'd really like to know who you're picking. If you're all thinking alike your pick would be 3rd in the ranking.
                        I voted for Tarleton but my guess is those votes are going to NWMSU, Central Missouri, or Harding.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

I voted for Tarleton but my guess is those votes are going to NWMSU, Central Missouri, or Harding.

Comment

If we voted once last week, do we vote again this week?

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                              Our elite defense, and style of offense always gives us a great chance.
                              Except when you pay NW...so maybe not always...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X