Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, the dogs did - GV had every chance to win but the O just couldn't get it done - 16-21

Comment

Tarleton still by far the best team in the country and it isn't even close.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
        Tarleton is crushing everyone. They are loaded for the D1 move and it is showing. I don't see anyone challenging them all year..
        If Tarleton does make the NC game, wonder if NCAA would make them the home team; regardless, they could easily bring 10,000 fans, and that would be great for D2 !

<>

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
          Tarleton still by far the best team in the country and it isn't even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

If Tarleton does make the NC game, wonder if NCAA would make them the home team; regardless, they could easily bring 10,000 fans, and that would be great for D2 !
            Should make them the visitors and put them opposite of the press box.....but the home/visitor is determined before the semifinals I believe.

Comment

Off D2 topic, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I feel pretty comfortable with North Dakota State winning FCS again :wink:

D2 is tough this year. I don't think I would be willing to bet my own money on who is going to bring it home. Now someone else's money, that's a different story.

Comment

Another side note is my wife and I are thinking about doing a random getaway for a weekend in november/december. May have to look at potential playoff matchups and pick a random one and go!

Comment

Comment

If VSU is able to get past West Ga this week and remain undefeated, are we likely to get the overall 1 seed and if that is the case do we stay home until the NC? Who would we likely play in the semis if we're able to win the region?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                      I'd say these are the top three right now:

- Jaleel McLaughlin - RB - Notre Dame College - 189 ypg 20 TD
                      - Roland Rivers - QB - Slippery Rock - 365 ypg 28 TD
                      - Brook Bolles - QB - Central Missouri - 341 ypg 27 TD
                      It would be ironic if BB3 got a HH trophy but no D2 Ring after BB1/BB2 got rings but no HH.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of the AIC View Post
                        As much as this pains me.:.

When the weather gets cold and wet. And passing teams struggle. Harding shines with their defense and that offense. They will be the team nobody wants to get in the playoffs. They will be every game in the 4th quarter with a chance to win.
                        Yes, rain and snow certainly never make running the option difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post

It would be ironic if BB3 got a HH trophy but no D2 Ring after BB1/BB2 got rings but no HH.
                          BB3 may not get anything because RR3 is hunting

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post

Not to incude Rogan Wells (VSU) would be an injustice. He should won last year, but he got a ring instead. And that may happen again this year.
                            <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Not to incude Rogan Wells (VSU) would be an injustice. He should won last year, but he got a ring instead. And that may happen again this year.
                              Rogan is a great player and you're right he should've won last year especially based on his display of offense in the NC. But this year his stats aren't even comparable to Roland Rivers III and Brook Bolles. Even Notre Dame's RB is having a better statistical season than him. Only way I say him winning is if SRU & CM lose in playoffs and he keeps playing to add to numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

Rogan is a great player and you're right he should've won last year especially based on his display of offense in the NC. But this year his stats aren't even comparable to Roland Rivers III and Brook Bolles. Even Notre Dame's RB is having a better statistical season than him. Only way I say him winning is if SRU & CM lose in playoffs and he keeps playing to add to numbers.
                                Yes, looking at Rivers ridiculous numbers, is quite impressive . You do know, he was our Q.B. 2 years ago. Not sure why he left. We were quite happy with him.
                                <>

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X