Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laker View Post
    Me watching a women's basketball game with all of my friends at my junior college alma mater Ridgewater who came back to win 65-56. Busy writing down information that will probably never be used.........

doing crossword puzzles at basketball games???

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
      the undefeated maize n blue just pounded the hell outta unc despite a ridiculous disparity in fouls called...three victories already over likely tournament teams...I am a believer in Howard! great move bringing in martelli!

Kahn your zags are next!

kle I'm curious of your thoughts on this team
      Zags survived #11 Oregon and showed they are good down low against a top 15 team. Should be a couple of good games tomorrow with UNC/Oregon and Gonzaga/Michigan. The Gonzaga and UNC matchup will have to wait though to December in a snowy Spokane. Tomorrow does another top 10 team go down to an unranked team? Even if Gonzaga wins, I expect Michigan to be ranked come Monday.

Harvard today also beat Texas A&M today for a good resume building win.

Comment

the undefeated maize n blue just pounded the hell outta unc despite a ridiculous disparity in fouls called...three victories already over likely tournament teams...I am a believer in Howard! great move bringing in martelli!

Kahn your zags are next!

kle I'm curious of your thoughts on this team
        Don't really have an opinion, yet. They are sooooooooooo bad at free throws again, and if Zavier isn't on the floor, there's nobody who can handle the ball reliably. It feels like a turnover waiting to happen if anyone is dribbling besides Simpson. But they are finding ways to win, so.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Don't really have an opinion, yet. They are sooooooooooo bad at free throws again, and if Zavier isn't on the floor, there's nobody who can handle the ball reliably. It feels like a turnover waiting to happen if anyone is dribbling besides Simpson. But they are finding ways to win, so.
          they made their 19-0 rum without Simpson on the court yesterday...dejulious can handle it fine...but I agree u can never have enough ball handling

the thing I'm most impressed about is finding ways to win despite ridiculous foul trouble...they basically had to beat isu without teske and unc without Simpson, their two best players

Comment

Michigan looking awesome to start against Gonzaga. Teske is so good. Nobody gets in the paint and to the rim without a challenge from Teske and I feel like he impacts a *lot* of shots.

Comment

Michigan with a 36-25 lead going in to halftime over Gonzaga.

Comment

Michigan looking awesome to start against Gonzaga. Teske is so good. Nobody gets in the paint and to the rim without a challenge from Teske and I feel like he impacts a *lot* of shots.
                teske is a beast and the ultimate team player! belien knows how to bring in great guys...hoping Howard can do the same....teske will play in the NBA for many years

Comment

just like our boy on the Pistons he is as dominant as anyone down low but has issues w foul trouble at times

Comment

Michigan absolutely destroys #8 Gonzaga after destroying #6 UNC.... didn't just beat them both but embarrassed and destroyed them both!

the winner of this tournament has won the past two national championships.... the maize and blue came in unranked and proved to be a level above these "top teams" .. wolverines have proven once again that they are a top five program in the country over the last decade

they will be top ten this week

#1 Louisville is next on the u of m mission of making a mockery out of the polls

Comment

has a team ever gone from unranked to top ten in one week?

Comment

has a team ever gone from unranked to top ten in one week?
                        Yes. I think that also means they are an AQ for March Madness.....

Comment

Gonzaga looked tired today. 11;00 AM didn't help, but the injury to Watson and Ravel out on personal hurt their depth. They also showed my concerns from the earlier games with sloppy/lazy passes on offense leading to too many turnovers. Congrats to Michigan on a huge win and it should be noted the last two champions of the Battle for Atlantis have one the national title.

All the top 25 teams in the tourney lost, 4 of them in all with Gonzaga, UNC, Oregon, and Seton Hall all losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

Yes. I think that also means they are an AQ for March Madness.....
                            who?

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
                              Gonzaga looked tired today. 11;00 AM didn't help, but the injury to Watson and Ravel out on personal hurt their depth. They also showed my concerns from the earlier games with sloppy/lazy passes on offense leading to too many turnovers. Congrats to Michigan on a huge win and it should be noted the last two champions of the Battle for Atlantis have one the national title.

All the top 25 teams in the tourney lost, 4 of them in all with Gonzaga, UNC, Oregon, and Seton Hall all losing.
                              Michigan makes a lot of teams look tired...they have routinely blown out teams ranked much higher so your zags are not alone

Comment

If Michigan goes out and beats Louisville on Tuesday...man. That might be one of the most impressive consecutive runs in college basketball history. You don't even face that many great teams in a row in March Madness. *IF* they were to beat Louisville on Tuesday, they would have beat barely-outside-the-top-25 Iowa State, #6 UNC, #8 Gonzaga, and #2 (probably #1 come Monday) Louisville all in consecutive games, all within the same week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X