Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonzaga survives at Arizona to take down their second top 25 opponent in a row on the road. They have the nation's longest road winning streak right now at 10 games and 9 straight against Pac-12 opponents. Next game is at home against UNC Wedensday, which is followed on TV Kentucky and Utah in Vegas. I love how the top basketball programs play against each other.

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned, but Oregon went to Michigan and picked up a win in a battle of Top 10 teams,

Comment

Where is dvaara with updates on the Michigan basketball team?

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
        Where is dvaara with updates on the Michigan basketball team?
        Hopefully just with grandparents that don't have internet or cel coverage they are so remote.

Comment

Wiseman from Memphis that has caused the problems there with the recruiting practices and Hardaway giving money to his mother before he coached Memphis and was suspended 12 games has withdrawn from college. Memphis has been 7-0 without him including a win at Tennessee last weekend.

Comment

Congrats to Villanova for knocking off the 5th Number 1 team of the year. This is record setting as never before had there been 4 #1's before January and we are now looking at the 6th. By comparison, if Gonzaga can hold serve tonight against EWU the #2's would be undefeated so in a way I hope Gonzaga stays #2.

Comment

Villanova Muthafukas!!!

They are due for another title!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                Villanova Muthafukas!!!

They are due for another title!
                And #2 Gonzaga put up 112 on EWU, 64 in the first half for the team's record in any half. Looks like the Zags will be #1 on Monday heading into conference play most likely.

Comment

Bad week for the Top 10. Another falls tonight I saw in Virginia. #1 Kansas loses to a team outside the top 10, #6 Kentucky loses twice (one not bad to tOSU at #5), #7 Marylond to Seton Hall, and now #9 Virginia to South Carolina. Honorable mentions #13 Dayton and #16 Arizona also lost to unranked teams.

Comment

Not a great weekend for tOSU. For the second straight day a #2 tOSU falls, this time to #22 West Virginia in Cleveland. This is the first time #2 has lost this season as well to make their fans feel even worse.

Comment

KU/Stanford was ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                        KU/Stanford was ugly.
                        And then KU faced a tougher opponent, their plane. One of its engines went out and sparks were seen from one of the wings and they had to go back to San Jose.

Comment

I heard about that. That's crazy

Comment

This is great.

The streak is over! Clemson gets its 1st-ever win at North Carolina. The Tigers had been 0-59 all-time in Chapel Hill, the longest road losing streak by one team vs another in Division I history (series began in 1926).

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                              This is great.

The streak is over! Clemson gets its 1st-ever win at North Carolina. The Tigers had been 0-59 all-time in Chapel Hill, the longest road losing streak by one team vs another in Division I history (series began in 1926).
                              And here North Carolina has a win over Oregon with Cole Anthony. Too bad for UNC they are such a different team without him.

Gonzaga also has tied the USF team with Bill Russel and K.C. Jones with their 31st straight conference win in the WCC. That USF team won the national title.

Comment

Big surprises in the B1G. #8 Michigan State goes down to Purdue by 29 and what should make Laker happy was Minnesota beating Michigan by 8. Add on yesterday's 12 point loss by tOSU to Indiana along with Wisconsin beating Penn State and it makes a bad weekend for the top 25 teams in the B1G.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X