Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    Big surprises in the B1G. #8 Michigan State goes down to Purdue by 29 and what should make Laker happy was Minnesota beating Michigan by 8. Add on yesterday's 12 point loss by tOSU to Indiana along with Wisconsin beating Penn State and it makes a bad weekend for the top 25 teams in the B1G.
    I was happy. Oturu had 30, but it looked like he was done for the day with a shoulder injury. He came back and helped them to the upset in the Barn. Juwan Howard came over and gave him a big hug after the game.

Gopher women couldn't pull it out though. They left three players at home for "conduct unbecoming". Threw the ball away under their own basket in the last seconds, gave up a bucket, missed the shot, fouled, and then missed the three to lose by that much. Usually it is men's teams that have these multiple suspensions but now I see the women can have them too.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
      This is great.

The streak is over! Clemson gets its 1st-ever win at North Carolina. The Tigers had been 0-59 all-time in Chapel Hill, the longest road losing streak by one team vs another in Division I history (series began in 1926).
      And now Clemson beats #3 Duke at home. What does poor Dickie V think of both Tobacco Road teams losing to Clemsom... His almighty ACC and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

And now Clemson beats #3 Duke at home. What does poor Dickie V think of both Tobacco Road teams losing to Clemsom... His almighty ACC and all.

Comment

Big fight at the end of the Kansas-K State game tonight. Sure to be some suspensions.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
            Big fight at the end of the Kansas-K State game tonight. Sure to be some suspensions.

Never been a fan of KU BB, and especially Bill Self...absorbed. Time for both teams to pay the piper.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Never been a fan of KU BB, and especially Bill Self...absorbed. Time for both teams to pay the piper.
              Big 12 should suspend all players who participated, then make the two teams play again with intramural players. Then they could make a movie out of it.

Comment

KState players are lucky Frank Martin isn't their head coach, he would have killed the team after the game.
                National Championships Are Cool!!!

Comment

I'm waiting to hear what happens to the Illinois player who stomped the Purdue player during their game last night.

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1219...eason%2Fpage19

Comment

Originally posted by Dave in Minnesota View Post
                    KState players are lucky Frank Martin isn't their head coach, he would have killed the team after the game.
                    I liked that guy. Somewhere back east now, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

I liked that guy. Somewhere back east now, I think.
                      South Carolina

Comment

• Comment

• If this doesn't confuse you, either nothing will- or you are so confused that you don't realize you are spinning.

Deals with ASUN expansion.

https://asunsports.org/general/2019-...20200122lh6utq

Comment

• Comment

• Gophers hit a 3 with 3 seconds to go, win in Columbus and sweep the Bucknuts!

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                                South Dakota State has a basketball team? Who knew?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X