Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

South Dakota State has a basketball team? Who knew?
    Mike Daum sure did well for the Jackrabbits.

Last edited by Wildcat Khan; 01-25-2020, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

South Dakota State has a basketball team? Who knew?
      Frost Arena is one of my favorite places to watch a game. Jacks fans support both the men's and the women's teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

Frost Arena is one of my favorite places to watch a game. Jacks fans support both the men's and the women's teams.

Comment

• Back in the 90s they brought nine buses to Mankato when they were ranked #1 in the nation. Otto Arena was packed and it felt like a high school regional game where both sides are well represented. Mavs upset them that night- great atmosphere.

Comment

• For the first time ever 3 Big East ranked teams lost to unranked foes, all on the road. Meanwhile on this day of upsets Gonzaga survived a valiant effort by USF and a CWU transfer (actually mentioned on the broadcast!) CWU sure could use Shabazz.

Comment

• San Diego State trailed by as much as ten in the second half but pulled away to remain unbeaten. Packed house. I watched Keith Van Horn from Utah play in the old arena and only about 4000 people showed up. Quite a change.

Comment

• It goes back to the 1990 WCC tournament and an incredible run to the Elite 8 for LMU, but before the final home game of this season LMU will unveil a statue of Hank Gathers who collapsed on the court in the WCC semi-finals and later died at the hospital. That was an incredibly fun team to watch that beat the defending champs 149-115 before losing to eventual champion UNLV 131-101 even without Hank Gathers who led the NCAA in both scoring and rebounds in 1989-90.

Comment

• From Montana State. No thanks!

Comment

From Montana State. No thanks!

Rocky Mountain Oysters? I'm in!!! Bruce's in Severance, CO serve the best, btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Rocky Mountain Oysters? I'm in!!! Bruce's in Severance, CO serve the best, btw.
                      It's amazing what people will put in their mouth as long as it's battered and fried. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

It's amazing what people will put in their mouth as long as it's battered and fried. :)
                        It's or they're?

Comment

I'm not touching that line with a ten foot pole.................

Comment

I'm not touching that line with a ten foot pole.................
                            What if it's battered and fried? :D

Comment

What if it's battered and fried? :D
                              I'd prefer chilled monkey brains

Comment

• Cleveland State's letter to fired basketball coach.

https://hoopdirt.com/dennis-feltons-...eveland-state/

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X