Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a UND fan thinking that they should put up a banner for hockey. A Mav fan reminded them who beat UND head to head. These mythical projections are so ridiculous!

Comment

• Comment

• Ah, just let it rest. We can all survive until next season by missing a few games and championships. Definitely not worth the risk to the older parents, grandparents etc. I've decided to let go of my own greed of needing to be entertained on behalf of the health of others. There will be better days ahead!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
            Ben had the right idea...just postpone it til things quiet down. I still think this is an overreaction based more on politics and fear of litigation than science. Not even WWII cancelled the NCAA BB Tourney
            The entire point of all this is that we don't get to the point that 10,000+ people are needlessly dying. I don't know enough about epidemiology to criticize the response to H1N1 or swine flu, but when we see just how quickly this got out of hand in Italy, it makes sense that we'd be shutting down everything that isn't absolutely essential.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
              Rick Pitino as its next head basketball coach, per Gaels' Athletic Director Matt Glovaski.
              Himself a virus...and worse.

Comment

• Bryce Drew is the new coach at Grand Canyon.

Comment

• Jeff Linder named head men's basketball coach at Wyoming.

https://hoopdirt.com/hot-linder-name...ch-at-wyoming/

Comment

• Looks the AP didn't release final rankings, but the coaches did. Kansas at number 1 with all but 3 of the first place votes. Baylor moved up to 4 over Florida State and BYU stayed at 16 after their 1 point loss to Saint Mary's in the WCC semi-finals.

As for schools I feel sorry for, they are San Diego State, Dayton, and possibly Baylor as these teams likely won't have another chance at a national title like this year in a long time. Teams like Gonzaga, Florida State, and Kansas I expect to be back in the mix next year and Vitale has said that if Petrosev stays at Gonzaga they will be his pre-season #1.

Comment

• Any idea on what this is about?

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                        Any idea on what this is about?

Cutting the athletic department entirely?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

Cutting the athletic department entirely?
                          Looks like just cutting Men's tennis and Cross Country. Had a hard time finding it among all the Corona Virus announcements everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Looks like just cutting Men's tennis and Cross Country. Had a hard time finding it among all the Corona Virus announcements everywhere.
                            FAMU will now sponsor just five men's sports; football, basketball, golf, track, and baseball. (side note: If there's a state to have a track team with no XC team, it's Florida)

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• New Texas WBB coach is Vic Schaefer: his Mississippi State team ended UConn's 111-game win streak in 2017 Final Four in Dallas and he was Gary Blair's 'defensive coordinator' on 2010-11 A&M national champs.

I feel bad that every really good coach at MSU seems to end up somewhere up the chain. First Florida for football, now this. Too bad that they din't win it all after going to the finals twice.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X