X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Never been a fan of KU BB, and especially Bill Self...absorbed. Time for both teams to pay the piper.
    Big 12 should suspend all players who participated, then make the two teams play again with intramural players. Then they could make a movie out of it.

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post
    Big fight at the end of the Kansas-K State game tonight. Sure to be some suspensions.

Never been a fan of KU BB, and especially Bill Self...absorbed. Time for both teams to pay the piper.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Big fight at the end of the Kansas-K State game tonight. Sure to be some suspensions.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

And now Clemson beats #3 Duke at home. What does poor Dickie V think of both Tobacco Road teams losing to Clemsom... His almighty ACC and all.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    This is great.

The streak is over! Clemson gets its 1st-ever win at North Carolina. The Tigers had been 0-59 all-time in Chapel Hill, the longest road losing streak by one team vs another in Division I history (series began in 1926).
    And now Clemson beats #3 Duke at home. What does poor Dickie V think of both Tobacco Road teams losing to Clemsom... His almighty ACC and all.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    Big surprises in the B1G. #8 Michigan State goes down to Purdue by 29 and what should make Laker happy was Minnesota beating Michigan by 8. Add on yesterday's 12 point loss by tOSU to Indiana along with Wisconsin beating Penn State and it makes a bad weekend for the top 25 teams in the B1G.
    I was happy. Oturu had 30, but it looked like he was done for the day with a shoulder injury. He came back and helped them to the upset in the Barn. Juwan Howard came over and gave him a big hug after the game.

Gopher women couldn't pull it out though. They left three players at home for "conduct unbecoming". Threw the ball away under their own basket in the last seconds, gave up a bucket, missed the shot, fouled, and then missed the three to lose by that much. Usually it is men's teams that have these multiple suspensions but now I see the women can have them too.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Big surprises in the B1G. #8 Michigan State goes down to Purdue by 29 and what should make Laker happy was Minnesota beating Michigan by 8. Add on yesterday's 12 point loss by tOSU to Indiana along with Wisconsin beating Penn State and it makes a bad weekend for the top 25 teams in the B1G.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    This is great.

The streak is over! Clemson gets its 1st-ever win at North Carolina. The Tigers had been 0-59 all-time in Chapel Hill, the longest road losing streak by one team vs another in Division I history (series began in 1926).
    And here North Carolina has a win over Oregon with Cole Anthony. Too bad for UNC they are such a different team without him.

Gonzaga also has tied the USF team with Bill Russel and K.C. Jones with their 31st straight conference win in the WCC. That USF team won the national title.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    This is great.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    I heard about that. That's crazy

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    KU/Stanford was ugly.
    And then KU faced a tougher opponent, their plane. One of its engines went out and sparks were seen from one of the wings and they had to go back to San Jose.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    KU/Stanford was ugly.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Not a great weekend for tOSU. For the second straight day a #2 tOSU falls, this time to #22 West Virginia in Cleveland. This is the first time #2 has lost this season as well to make their fans feel even worse.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Bad week for the Top 10. Another falls tonight I saw in Virginia. #1 Kansas loses to a team outside the top 10, #6 Kentucky loses twice (one not bad to tOSU at #5), #7 Marylond to Seton Hall, and now #9 Virginia to South Carolina. Honorable mentions #13 Dayton and #16 Arizona also lost to unranked teams.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    Villanova Muthafukas!!!

They are due for another title!
    And #2 Gonzaga put up 112 on EWU, 64 in the first half for the team's record in any half. Looks like the Zags will be #1 on Monday heading into conference play most likely.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X