Clear All

• IUPNation
    replied
    Villanova Muthafukas!!!

They are due for another title!

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Congrats to Villanova for knocking off the 5th Number 1 team of the year. This is record setting as never before had there been 4 #1's before January and we are now looking at the 6th. By comparison, if Gonzaga can hold serve tonight against EWU the #2's would be undefeated so in a way I hope Gonzaga stays #2.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Wiseman from Memphis that has caused the problems there with the recruiting practices and Hardaway giving money to his mother before he coached Memphis and was suspended 12 games has withdrawn from college. Memphis has been 7-0 without him including a win at Tennessee last weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
    Where is dvaara with updates on the Michigan basketball team?
    Hopefully just with grandparents that don't have internet or cel coverage they are so remote.

Leave a comment:

• Runnin' Cat
    replied
    Where is dvaara with updates on the Michigan basketball team?

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Gonzaga survives at Arizona to take down their second top 25 opponent in a row on the road. They have the nation's longest road winning streak right now at 10 games and 9 straight against Pac-12 opponents. Next game is at home against UNC Wedensday, which is followed on TV Kentucky and Utah in Vegas. I love how the top basketball programs play against each other.

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned, but Oregon went to Michigan and picked up a win in a battle of Top 10 teams,

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Rutgers looks to be pretty tough at home. The key in the BIG is your ability to win on the road.

Interesting comment last night about how Illinois is playing compared to last year. They said that they are defending without fouling so much and the number of free throws that their opponents are shooting is way down.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Michigan has not looked very good. It seems to look like their UNC and Gonzaga games were the outliers rather than the norm. They just do not have enough scoring talent. Nobody can go get a bucket at will like you need to have. It is one good facilitator (Zavier Simpson) who can not shoot at all passing to a bunch of perimeter shooters who are not very good at shooting, and Jon Teske inside by himself. It feels like Michigan is a top 20-25 team but probably not much better than that as of right now.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Right now Michigan is down at the half to Illinois. Wish I could watch it, but don't get BTN. Looks like a good game.

The other Top 25 matchup today semi-relevant to many here as Arizona beat UNO 99-49 before they host a top 10 team.

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied
    Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Did I see correctly that Nebraska was down 40-6 against Creighton at one point in their game? Yikes.
    Isn't Hoiberg their coach? Don't watch much until football season is over. Mea culpa.

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied

Did I see correctly that Nebraska was down 40-6 against Creighton at one point in their game? Yikes.
    I would not be surprised. That's the beauty of having sucky teams - I have a lot more free time now that I don't follow games closely.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

Nebraska should probably get kicked out of the B1G and join the MAC...

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Nebraska says hello....

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post

Let's see- that must leave out Rutgers and the Gophers..........
    Nebraska says hello....

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by dvaara View Post
    the
    big ten race is going to be a battle...at least a dozen teams have a legit shot at winning it
    Let's see- that must leave out Rutgers and the Gophers..........

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X