Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the best team in D2 this week - Week 10 Champion prediction

I'm feeling Ferris but I have to show respect for our division leader, Lenoir-Rhyne has the pedigree and could win it all with the bye and a home win. Lenoir-Rhyne gets my vote this week.
    Colorado School of Mines
    4.17%
    Ferris State
    8.33%
    Indianapolis
    0%
    Lenoir-Rhyne
    8.33%
    Minnesota State
    16.67%
    Notre Dame
    0%
    Ouachita Baptist
    4.17%
    Slippery Rock
    0%
    Tarleton State
    41.67%
    Valdosta State
    16.67%
    Other
    0%

I think the importance of the first round bye and home field would be impossible to understate, especially with the style we play. That said, beating VSU is a huge challenge for us, until the NGU game I didn't think we had a chance, while my confidence is a little higher now, I still think it'll take a genius game plan from Cronic to have a shot. I'm still voting for LR 100% out of bias. I haven't been wrong yet this year haha.

Comment

Originally posted by BearsLRU View Post
      I think the importance of the first round bye and home field would be impossible to understate, especially with the style we play. That said, beating VSU is a huge challenge for us, until the NGU game I didn't think we had a chance, while my confidence is a little higher now, I still think it'll take a genius game plan from Cronic to have a shot. I'm still voting for LR 100% out of bias. I haven't been wrong yet this year haha.
      LOL stick with it, you never know.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X