Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Championship game on ESPNU again this season.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

I suspect part of it is that the NCAA owns the basketball tournament, which is behind only the NFL and NBA in terms of the value of broadcast rights, so they have more influence in that sport. They can make that part of the bid package - if you want to air March Madness, you've got to air these other games on your flagship network. Since the NCAA doesn't have a football championship, they don't have that hammer. I don't know that for a fact, but it's an explanation that makes sense to me.
    good point

Comment

DIII
      Saturday 12/14/2019 TBA Division III Football Semifinal No. 1 - Wisconsin-Whitewater vs. Mary Hardin-Baylor ESPN3 Live
      Saturday 12/14/2019 TBA Division III Football Semifinal No. 2 - TEAMS TBD ESPN3 Live
      Friday 12/20/2019 8:00 PM Division III Football Final - TEAMS TBD ESPNU Live

DII
      Saturday 12/14/2019 TBA Division II Football Semifinal No. 1 - TEAMS TBD ESPN3 Live
      Saturday 12/14/2019 TBA Division II Football Semifinal No. 2 - TEAMS TBD ESPN3 Live
      Saturday 12/21/2019 3:00 PM Division II Football Final - TEAMS TBD ESPNU Live

DI - Sub Division (FCS)
      Saturday 12/21/2019 2:00 PM Division I Football Semifinal No. 1 - TEAMS TBD ESPN2 Live
      Saturday 12/21/2019 6:30 PM Division I Football Semifinal No. 2 - TEAMS TBD ESPNU Live
      Saturday 01/11/2020 NOON Division I Football Final - TEAMS TBD ABC Live

Comment

Never have used ESPNU. How does one 'get it' to watch the game?? Thanks.
        <>

Comment

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post
          DIII
          Saturday 12/14/2019 TBA Division III Football Semifinal No. 1 - Wisconsin-Whitewater vs. Mary Hardin-Baylor ESPN3 Live
          Byes to the semis??? :)

Comment

Does ESPN+ offer access to ESPNU live events?

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post
              Does ESPN+ offer access to ESPNU live events?
              Good question I have ESPN+ and tried to find it in search, and came up empty/
              <>

Comment

They are different. Access to + does not give you access to U.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                  Never have used ESPNU. How does one 'get it' to watch the game?? Thanks.
                  ESPNU is a cable channel, like ESPN and ESPN2, ESPN News, ESPN Classic, etc. If your cable/satellite provider has it, you should be able to find it in your guide. Some providers put in a higher sports package, so you have to have that extra sports package to get it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X