Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D2 Bowl Games 2019

Just curious if there are still a couple of D2 bowl games this year.
    ]

Live United Bowl (Texarkana, AR) - GAC autobid vs at-large from LSC or MIAA

Mineral Water Bowl (Exceslior Springs, MO) - NSIC autobid vs at-large

Heritage Bowl (Corsicana, TX) - two at-large bids chosen from the GAC, LSC, and MIAA

American Crossroads Bowl (Hobart, IN) - GLVC autobid vs GMAC autobid

Heart of Texas Bowl (Waco, TX) - LSC autobid v at-large

Comment

Comment

American Crossroads Bowl should be interesting this year. On the GLVC side you are probably gonna have a conference champ in Lindenwood, who beat then #7 Indianapolis. On GMAC, you probably get a solid Findlay team or Ohio Dominican who isnt too bad either. I may even make the long drive to Hobart for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by purduefan11 View Post
          American Crossroads Bowl should be interesting this year. On the GLVC side you are probably gonna have a conference champ in Lindenwood, who beat then #7 Indianapolis. On GMAC, you probably get a solid Findlay team or Ohio Dominican who isnt too bad either. I may even make the long drive to Hobart for this one.
          Don't count us out of the playoffs just yet! :)

Still a chance if the chips fall right this weekend. If they do, Truman will be making the trip. Very solid defense and a dangerous offense.
          Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

Don't count us out of the playoffs just yet! :)

Still a chance if the chips fall right this weekend. If they do, Truman will be making the trip. Very solid defense and a dangerous offense.
            You would somehow need Henderson State, Grand Valley, and NW Missouri State to all lose this next weekend, and you would have to at least win by 40 this weekend to make the playoff. Get ready for the beautiful tourist attractions of Hobart, IN my friend.

Comment

You would somehow need Henderson State, Grand Valley, and NW Missouri State to all lose this next weekend, and you would have to at least win by 40 this weekend to make the playoff. Get ready for the beautiful tourist attractions of Hobart, IN my friend.
              Would definitely need at least 1 of the 3. Decent chance with just 2 of 3. Would LOVE for all 3! I don't think margin of victory is considered though. At least not what I've seen when I'm running the numbers.
              Cool Story Bro

Comment

Margin of victory does not come into play.

Comment

https://www.hdnews.net/sports/201911...aturday-at-nsu

Comment

Lol.... I guess he doesn't feel like his team needs the work?
                    Cool Story Bro

Comment

Kentucky State and Lincoln MO were supposed to play in a postseason game that was titled the "St. Louis Football Classic" but it appears to have been cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

Would definitely need at least 1 of the 3. Decent chance with just 2 of 3. Would LOVE for all 3! I don't think margin of victory is considered though. At least not what I've seen when I'm running the numbers.
                        i know, but a decisive victory in the last week would not hurt the chances.

Comment

Be sure to have your best cold weather apparel. Cold wind blowing off the lake is no joke in December.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X