Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNC hiring Mac Brown as their new coach?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNC hiring Mac Brown as their new coach?

A lot of UNC fans are very irate about the Tar Heel's old school $$$ Boosters choice of bringing in vintage Mac Brown (who hasn't coached in years) as their new football coach. :bulgy-eyes:

Not the direction they said they wanted to see the school go after firing controversial Coach Larry Fedora.

Re: UNC hiring Mac Brown as their new coach?

Seems to me that there are lots of better choices out there, I wouldn't be happy either.

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
      Seems to me that there are lots of better choices out there, I wouldn't be happy either.
      It sounds as though the NC State fans overwhelmingly approve of this surprising move by UNC, and are suggesting a 25 year contract;)

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
        It sounds as though the NC State fans overwhelmingly approve of this surprising move by UNC, and are suggesting a 25 year contract;)
        Carolina fans are probably irrate about the fact that even Wake has seemed to surpass them now.

Comment

I agree!

Comment

Does anyone know what ever came of this situation? Did the school end up hiring him? Did they instead go with a young guy? Did they even hire a coach yet? Im a hardcore UNC football fan, but ever since I moved to the west coast it has been nearly impossible to find information about the program.

Comment

They did hire him and he has done very well .

Comment

Originally posted by unknown View Post
                Does anyone know what ever came of this situation? Did the school end up hiring him? Did they instead go with a young guy? Did they even hire a coach yet? Im a hardcore UNC football fan, but ever since I moved to the west coast it has been nearly impossible to find information about the program.
                Troll alert! Troll alert!

Comment

Ole Mac's done a good job. Right now, I'm eating a crowberry biscuit

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X