Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good possibility for an upset at SLIMEY PEBBLE U. NDC running back, and HH nominee, JALEEL MCLAUGHLIN averages 168 yds and 2TDs per game and his team doesn't give up on him even when he seems to be having an off day. With the temp projected in the mid 30s and possible flurries, a consistent running game will give the FALCONS a puncher's chance against a solid all around SRU team that has exhibited a tendency to take their foot off the gas sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Good possibility for an upset at SLIMEY PEBBLE U. NDC running back, and HH nominee, JALEEL MCLAUGHLIN averages 168 yds and 2TDs per game and his team doesn't give up on him even when he seems to be having an off day. With the temp projected in the mid 30s and possible flurries, a consistent running game will give the FALCONS a puncher's chance against a solid all around SRU team that has exhibited a tendency to take their foot off the gas sometimes.
      No doubt NDC is a nightmare matchup for Rock. Great defense and all-world RB is a great combo, especially if the rest of the offense is firing.

Comment

Something to be said of PO experience too, and NDC won the region last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

No doubt NDC is a nightmare matchup for Rock. Great defense and all-world RB is a great combo, especially if the rest of the offense is firing.
          NDC truly doesn't have much offense after the run. 551 rush attempts vs 299 pass. 5.7 yds per rush vs 7.23 per pass. 40 rush TDs vs 18 pass. And they only give up 2.6 yds per rush so I'm guessing that SRU will come out throwing.

Comment

Originally posted by catbacker07 View Post
            Something to be said of PO experience too, and NDC won the region last year.
            And they beat Rock to win it! Granted this is a very different team from last year, knowing you've beaten them before has gotta help.

Comment

Figured out how to calculate SOS numbers. Here's how it stands right now:

Comment

Are bowl game results taken into account when evaluating SOS for semifinalists?

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                  Are bowl game results taken into account when evaluating SOS for semifinalists?
                  I would assume so.

Comment

Ferris State 1.000 W%, .606 SOS
                    Slippery Rock 1.000 W%, .576 SOS
                    Minnesota State 1.000 W%, .555 SOS
                    West Florida .833 W%, .649 SOS

Comment

WF and MINN. ST. traveling? not what I would've expected.

Comment

Darn crookston and mary

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

Darn crookston and mary
                          If it's any consolation, I think you guys beat SRU in the semis. they've let teams hang around in the 4th and it very nearly bit them today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

If it's any consolation, I think you guys beat SRU in the semis. they've let teams hang around in the 4th and it very nearly bit them today.
                            Man I hope you're right, but no taking anyone for granted especially this deep in playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

Man I hope you're right, but no taking anyone for granted especially this deep in playoffs
                              I don't think this one is close, Mavs roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

I don't think this one is close, Mavs roll.
                                I wouldn't discount Rock that quickly. NDC had a good defense coming in and they got lit up. I think MSU's defense is better than NDC's, But Rock's offense can score with with the best of them.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X