Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: D3 Mount Union vs. North Central

Saw this floating around - #1 Ranked Mount Union has not missed the semi-finals since 1994, but got knocked off in the second round by North Central today. Some of the stats from the game are bonkers, and the game fetched 111 total points.

https://www.cleveland.com/sports/201...-25-years.html

Wisconsin-Whitewater and Mary Hardin-Baylor play each other in the next round. Two of D3's big three will be eliminated by this time next week, crazy to think. Like the possibility of some new blood making a deep run in D3 though. Especially since Salisbury is still alive in the D3 playoffs. Gotta root for my Maryland teams lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post
      Wisconsin-Whitewater and Mary Hardin-Baylor play each other in the next round. Two of D3's big three will be eliminated by this time next week, crazy to think. Like the possibility of some new blood making a deep run in D3 though. Especially since Salisbury is still alive in the D3 playoffs. Gotta root for my Maryland teams lol.
      Hopefully Salisbury goes down to Muhlenberg. Gotta root for my native Lehigh Valley, PA (Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton area) teams. :)

Delaware Valley, located roughly 30 miles north of Philadelphia in Doylestown, PA, is also still alive in the D3 playoffs. The Muhlenberg/Salisbury winner and Delaware Valley/North Central (IL) winner will play each other in the D3 semifinals.

Comment

Amazing run by Mount Union. Nice to have someone else get there instead.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
          Amazing run by Mount Union. Nice to have someone else get there instead.

Comment

Looks like it was 2005-2015. Still a crazy stat.
            RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
            Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
              Saw this floating around - #1 Ranked Mount Union has not missed the semi-finals since 1994, but got knocked off in the second round by North Central today. Some of the stats from the game are bonkers, and the game fetched 111 total points.

https://www.cleveland.com/sports/201...-25-years.html
              WOW! Great article - wish I was there to witness.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X