• Show
Clear All

CWU 2020 OOC games:

9/5/20 Montana
    9/12/20 Northern Michigan
    10/3/20 Midwestern State
    10/31/20 Ferris State
    11/14/20 Western New Mexico

4 home games and 7 away games will be brutal along with at least 4 flights $$$$ Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat94 View Post
      CWU 2020 OOC games:

9/5/20 Montana
      9/12/20 Northern Michigan
      10/3/20 Midwestern State
      10/31/20 Ferris State
      11/14/20 Western New Mexico

4 home games and 7 away games will be brutal along with at least 4 flights $$$$ Ouch!
      That game with Ferris is a weird date for a non-con game, wonder how it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

That game with Ferris is a weird date for a non-con game, wonder how it happened.
        Since the GLIAC has an odd number of teams, someone has an open date every week during the conference schedule. This season Ferris State, Michigan Tech, and Northern Michigan were the only teams not to fill those dates with a non-conference opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Since the GLIAC has an odd number of teams, someone has an open date every week during the conference schedule. This season Ferris State, Michigan Tech, and Northern Michigan were the only teams not to fill those dates with a non-conference opponent.
          True, with an odd number of teams in the Conf, there are open dates. In fact there are 3 open each season, but at least one of them usually comes after the first 2 weeks. Typically conf play starts in week 3, but honestly with all the member changes in the GLIAC, it's not an absolute.

Comment

Bumping this thread as it's been almost a month since the last comment. I've done my best to keep updating the list at the start.

Comment

Comment

Is CETYS the Mexican school?

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

Is CETYS the Mexican school?
                  Yes, but not the same one Commerce played in 2019.

Comment

Yes, but not the same one Commerce played in 2019.

Comment

I think that was Humboldt State that played CETYS.

Comment

Comment

Where do you get the Simon Fraser vs Eastern Oregon game from? I checked both schools schedules and it's not on there.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Where do you get the Simon Fraser vs Eastern Oregon game from? I checked both schools schedules and it's not on there.
                            Huh. I'm pretty sure I got it from SFU's site. But not the interactive 2020 schedule page that's up now; I think it was a PDF that was linked on the 2019 schedule page. I guess I should remove that game from the list.

Comment

Huh. I'm pretty sure I got it from SFU's site. But not the interactive 2020 schedule page that's up now; I think it was a PDF that was linked on the 2019 schedule page. I guess I should remove that game from the list.
                              It'd be good if they did play them, maybe entice them into joining D2. CWU used to play NAIA teams somewhat regularly, but haven't in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

It'd be good if they did play them, maybe entice them into joining D2. CWU used to play NAIA teams somewhat regularly, but haven't in a while.
                                I remember when the MIAA used to be D2.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X