replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat94 View Post
    CWU 2020 OOC games:

9/5/20 Montana
    9/12/20 Northern Michigan
    10/3/20 Midwestern State
    10/31/20 Ferris State
    11/14/20 Western New Mexico

4 home games and 7 away games will be brutal along with at least 4 flights $$$$ Ouch!
    That game with Ferris is a weird date for a non-con game, wonder how it happened.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat94
    replied
    CWU 2020 OOC games:

9/5/20 Montana
    9/12/20 Northern Michigan
    10/3/20 Midwestern State
    10/31/20 Ferris State
    11/14/20 Western New Mexico

4 home games and 7 away games will be brutal along with at least 4 flights $$$$ Ouch!

Leave a comment:

• Inkblot
    replied
    Looks like I might have to add the NSIC to my list...

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied

Yes. Their dome beat out the Tacoma dome for the largest wooden dome years ago. Not sure if that still stands?? I was thinking for travel purposes.
    It really depends on where CWU flies out of too. I know it is likely to be Seattle, but by then the Tri-Cities will have a new Red Eye flight to Chicago to go with its Minneapolis flight for getting deep into the midwest. There is also the Spokane airport, although that is 3 hours away from Ellensburg. If late in the year, it may be better for the team to use the Yakima airport and a charter, but those are the 3 options for fans for airports.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat94
    replied
    Originally posted by 4nick8 View Post

BTW, NMU plays indoors. Of course the weather could be an issue for travel
    Yes. Their dome beat out the Tacoma dome for the largest wooden dome years ago. Not sure if that still stands?? I was thinking for travel purposes.

Leave a comment:

• 4nick8
    replied

I would assume it is correct. I have just heard who we were playing and where but not which week. I was making an assumption based on the home and home and trying to place them where I thought we would have openings. I would prefer to play Northern Michigan before all the winter weather kicks in for sure.
    BTW, NMU plays indoors. Of course the weather could be an issue for travel

Leave a comment:

• Inkblot
    replied
    Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
    A note on the NE-10: All NE-10 schools will play eight conference games which count in the league standings, with a ninth game as the back-end of a "home-and-home" (which does not count in the conference standings, unless that changed) and at least one OOC date. Most NE-10 schools have opted to play just 10 games this past season, with new football member Franklin Pierce and existing member St. Anselm the only schools to play a full 11 game slate. Also, most of the OOC games are against either PSAC opponents or against Northeast Conference (FCS) schools, which typically take place in Week 1 (the only open date available for OOC in the PSAC).
    Well, at least one of them is filling their mid-season bye week this year. That's when Assumption's playing GVSU.

Leave a comment:

• ctrabs74
    replied
    A note on the NE-10: All NE-10 schools will play eight conference games which count in the league standings, with a ninth game as the back-end of a "home-and-home" (which does not count in the conference standings, unless that changed) and at least one OOC date. Most NE-10 schools have opted to play just 10 games this past season, with new football member Franklin Pierce and existing member St. Anselm the only schools to play a full 11 game slate. Also, most of the OOC games are against either PSAC opponents or against Northeast Conference (FCS) schools, which typically take place in Week 1 (the only open date available for OOC in the PSAC).

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat94
    replied
    Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

If the LSC release is correct, CWU will play Western New Mexico in Week 11. I don't know how that affects things.
    I would assume it is correct. I have just heard who we were playing and where but not which week. I was making an assumption based on the home and home and trying to place them where I thought we would have openings. I would prefer to play Northern Michigan before all the winter weather kicks in for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Inkblot
    replied
    Thanks! Do you know the locations for these games?

EDIT: Just found the source, which doesn't say the locations. https://www.thesac.com/about/SAC_Foo...es_2019-22.pdf

EDIT 2: On further inspection, all the D2 games I didn't already know about appear to be the second half of home-and-homes. I've added locations for all under that assumption.
    Last edited by Inkblot; 12-07-2019, 11:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cneagle99
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Inkblot
    replied
    I do not know for sure at this point but I am assuming the Ferris game will be early season like this year (week 2) and Northern Michigan probably late season in place of Southwest Baptist. I will post when I know the weeks for sure.
    If the LSC release is correct, CWU will play Western New Mexico in Week 11. I don't know how that affects things.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat94
    replied
    I do not know for sure at this point but I am assuming the Ferris game will be early season like this year (week 2) and Northern Michigan probably late season in place of Southwest Baptist. I will post when I know the weeks for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Inkblot
    replied
    Central Washington will also play at Ferris and Northern Michigan. At least 4 flights next year.
    Thanks. Do you know what weeks?

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat94
    replied
    Central Washington will also play at Ferris and Northern Michigan. At least 4 flights next year.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X