Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

If a team needs this kind of thing to fire them up, they probably have issues.
    Come on man....this is the standard bulletin board type situation, and EVERY team has benefited from feeling disrespected or feeling like an underdog at one point or another. Next!

Comment

VSU had similar conditions when we played y'all at your house, and won. Weather will not be an issue. Determination and coaching will be.
      <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

VSU had similar conditions when we played y'all at your house, and won. Weather will not be an issue. Determination and coaching will be.
        No comments, just reporting.

Comment

West Florida arrives in Big Rapids, Michigan today. 1 win away from playing Hayden Fox and Minnesota State.
          * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
          * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
          * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
          * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Originally posted by UWFMubbish View Post

Come on man....this is the standard bulletin board type situation, and EVERY team has benefited from feeling disrespected or feeling like an underdog at one point or another. Next!
            Yeah. And that kind of approach really works well when it comes to nut time late in the game.

My point is that if you have to use that stuff for motivation, you probably have other issues that are greater. I would rather have the attitude that doesn't need bulletin board material to get ready to play. That approach serves you better in crunch time.

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post
              West Florida arrives in Big Rapids, Michigan today. 1 win away from playing Hayden Fox and Minnesota State.
              Yeah, kid just texted me that it's 40 but feels colder

Comment

Yeah. And that kind of approach really works well when it comes to nut time late in the game.

My point is that if you have to use that stuff for motivation, you probably have other issues that are greater. I would rather have the attitude that doesn't need bulletin board material to get ready to play. That approach serves you better in crunch time.
                West Florida is in the final four...again. Whatever they are doing must be working.
                * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post

West Florida is in the final four...again. Whatever they are doing must be working.
                  Causation and correlation. Know the difference.

Bulletin board material is for fans and the simple minded.

Comment

Argos on ground in Grand Rapids an hour ago, will be at Top Taggart soon.

Comment

I imagine you're popular around the office.
                      * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by GOX1 View Post

Yeah, kid just texted me that it's 40 but feels colder
                        That's weird. I was out and about earlier and if you asked me I'd say it was closer to 45. I do live a good ways south of BR though, so take it for what it's worth.

Comment

I'm calling BS, and you know it if you've ever been an athlete. I'm not saying it's the sole source of motivation, but it helps. Come on man, be real. Are you a CWU fan?

Comment

I always love the logical fallacy arguments.

It will be interesting to see which team will "want it more".

Comment

Seems OK in Mich, but SLIPPERY ROCK will be just that with 30s and rain changing to wet snow as the game starts. No particular advantage as both teams are familiar with these conditions. Hanging on to the ball will be significant.

Comment

Next! And how did that work for CWU?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X