Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked in Massey which only goes back to 1950, but since then, SCSU leads MSU 30-28-2 in the rivalry.

It's time to get a trophy for more games. Winona, UMD, USF, SMSU, MSUM, and BSU all have chances.

Comment

Article about the four ND & MN schools who dropped football this fall. Also talks about declining enrollments and attendance at games.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/spo...longer-adds-up

Comment

I find it very interesting that both announced on the same day. How were they doing on the field?

Comment

How in the heck did SCSU only have 58 season ticket holders?? They just not pushed the issue or did something happen a while back that ticked off a lot of the boosters??

Comment

Originally posted by ftballfan View Post
            I find it very interesting that both announced on the same day. How were they doing on the field?
            SCSU: pretty average. Used to be competitive year and year out. Last playoff appearance was 2013.

Crookston: not much can be said here.

Comment

Originally posted by ftballfan View Post
              Article I read said they both had a court ruling against them regarding Title 9. Maybe they both had the same deadline to comply.

Comment

I stopped getting season tickets back when they first said they were dropping football. I shifted my support to the wrestling team at that time. I still went to games, but only one or two a year (max). As far as competitiveness, when they reduced scholarship levels, the team dropped back a bit in terms of standing in the conference (or so it seemed to me). 2020/2021 will be the first year I don't see any SCSU football games dating back to 1976 - sad and true
                THE Saint Cloud State University :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by scsu83 View Post
                  I stopped getting season tickets back when they first said they were dropping football. I shifted my support to the wrestling team at that time. I still went to games, but only one or two a year (max). As far as competitiveness, when they reduced scholarship levels, the team dropped back a bit in terms of standing in the conference (or so it seemed to me). 2020/2021 will be the first year I don't see any SCSU football games dating back to 1976 - sad and true
                  Very sad day for SCSU fans like you. I've talked to others who are disgusted & disappointed in what has happened at SCSU.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Very sad day for SCSU fans like you. I've talked to others who are disgusted & disappointed in what has happened at SCSU.
                    I have a (now historic) SCSU Football sweatshirt. I'll always be a proxy Mankato and St Johns fan though so I still have places to call home
                    THE Saint Cloud State University :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by scsu83 View Post

I have a (now historic) SCSU Football sweatshirt. I'll always be a proxy Mankato and St Johns fan though so I still have places to call home
                      Love to have you as a fan. And as a bodyguard!

Comment

The MIAA will give you Lincoln and NSU to fuill the holes.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X