Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

We beat up on each other during the season, but once the playoffs start, it's the GSC against.... "all y'all"!!
    When the GSC wins, all of us win. Our hopes do not ride on anyone. Iron sharpens iron.......we become better when our conference teams challenge us throughout the seasoon.

So, you know.......Ferris St. vs GSC teams.......0-2....

Comment

• Not worried about that .....yet. We have plenty of trophies to show recruits...... :)

But you see, their winning, challenges the rest of the conference to get better.

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Comment

• Congrats to the Argos. Good luck the rest of the way. Should be a good natty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            Glad I'm not a Ferris fan. That had to be hard to watch for them.
            I drove one hour for each turnover in this game.

Comment

• Mk63NuclearBomb, it was great interacting with you this past week. Ferris State gave us everything we could want and more. Best of luck to the Dogs next year!
              * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
              * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
              * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
              * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

• Originally posted by West Florida View Post
                Mk63NuclearBomb, it was great interacting with you this past week. Ferris State gave us everything we could want and more. Best of luck to the Dogs next year!
                Same to you guys. I wish it ended differently, but thems the breaks sometimes. I really wish my chaos prediction wasn't so accurate...

Comment

We beat up on each other during the season, but once the playoffs start, it's the GSC against.... "all y'all"!!
                  When the GSC wins, all of us win. Our hopes do not ride on anyone. Iron sharpens iron.......we become better when our conference teams challenge us throughout the seasoon.

So, you know.......Ferris St. vs GSC teams.......0-2....
                  LOL - the old iron sharpens iron argument - LOL - every conf uses that, nice try - we have a pretty good record against the GSC teams we have played

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyGV View Post

LOL - the old iron sharpens iron argument - LOL - every conf uses that, nice try - we have a pretty good record against the GSC teams we have played
                    Relax, guy. It's a message board. It's not a big deal.
                    RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                    Delta State University, GSC

Comment

• Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post

Relax, guy. It's a message board. It's not a big deal.
                      You a Delta fan eh? Uh ok. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Redwing View Post

You a Delta fan eh? Uh ok. :-)
                        I think what it boils down to is that we respect each other. We may not always like one another during the season, but we respect what our conference brothers accomplish. Some of us actually have friends that support another school......

#BlazerNation

Comment

I think what it boils down to is that we respect each other. We may not always like one another during the season, but we respect what our conference brothers accomplish. Some of us actually have friends that support another school......
                          UH, so what's your point? The poster was giving a GV guy some grief.. I just wanted to indirectly remind him how we did vs. Delta. Nothing to do with disrespecting a program. And if you knew more about a certain coach, you might understand why a program isn't held up on a pedestal. But that's a different issue.. and NOT GSC related.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X