Clear All

Congrats to Roland!!
    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

Sound like a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

You're not wrong, but Roland's numbers were still otherworldly and he earned this award. It's a stats-oriented and QB-oriented world, and Roland was only going to lose this award if a QB in a different region had stats in the same stratosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

23-30 405 yds 6 tds; 9 rushes 67 yds against Gliac defense (Wayne St. finished 8-3)
          Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
            Should have been Nate Gunn.
            lol yea if you say so

Comment

I wonder sometimes if they waited to vote until the week after the semi's how things might be different. Roland won it and good for him, all the best. Every team has some one on it at some point that you just ask...what the hell? Why did Name here win it...for me that has always been Cullen Finnerty...but...it is what it is and this year...it is Roland...and I am sure he worked hard to get it...as did his coaches and team..so...good luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by catbacker07 View Post
                JImmy Terwilliger 2.0

On a serious note, he had a great year and deserves all the accolades. He did what he was supposed to do with the competition put in front of him.
                So I guess we can expect Rivers to be the head coach at Slimey Pebble in 15 years since Jimmy is now the head coach at East Stroudsburg.

Comment

Congratulations Roland the Hell with the naysayers and Haters

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

Roland's QB coach at VSU told me when Roland was a freshman that he'd win a Harlon Hill some day. I watched him throw and saw his arm strength and thought he was dead on target.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X