Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFCA ALL AMERICAN

https://www.afca.com/notre-dame-coll...america-teams/

Who would have started at Valdosta this year ... Wells or Rivers? I assume they were both teammates there prior to Rivers transferring to SRU.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Who would have started at Valdosta this year ... Wells or Rivers? I assume they were both teammates there prior to Rivers transferring to SRU.
      Wells.

They were teammates (Rivers was injured in late 2016 and missed all of 2017, which is when Wells was a freshman and earned the starting spot. Rivers was splitting time at QB when he was injured with a guy named Adam Robles (same guy who Rogan took the job from).

Rivers and Wells were healthy and ready headed into '18. Rivers chose to go to S Rock instead of stay and compete to earn the starting spot (of what was to become the pretty talented and ultimately undefeated national champions). Even had his brother on the team and still left.

In fairness to Rivers his QB coach (Justin Roper) wasn't retained in '16 when K Bell took over the team. Roper became the OC at The Rock. Roland was Ropers guy so he left and went north.

Rogan is the ultimate manager of the game. Total team guy. Steady. Never rattles. Fierce competitor. Never flinches.
      Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 12-18-2019, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

Wells.

They were teammates (Rivers was injured in late 2016 and missed all of 2017, which is when Wells was a freshman and earned the starting spot. Rivers was splitting time at QB when he was injured with a guy named Adam Robles (same guy who Rogan took the job from).

Rivers and Wells were healthy and ready headed into '18. Rivers chose to go to S Rock instead of stay and compete to earn the starting spot (of what was to become the pretty talented and ultimately undefeated national champions). Even had his brother on the team and still left.

In fairness to Rivers his QB coach (Justin Roper) wasn't retained in '16 when K Bell took over the team. Roper became the OC at The Rock. Roland was Ropers guy so he left and went north.

Rogan is the ultimate manager of the game. Total team guy. Steady. Never rattles. Fierce competitor. Never flinches.
        Rivers is the ultimate competitor, COMPLETE team guy, very humble. Never rattles, never flinches, steady. Since you know so much I guess you know that Roland our performed Rogan in the spring game of 2017.

Comment

https://rockathletics.com/news/2019/...americans.aspx

Comment

Yes, the link I posted did get it right, I'm well aware.

Comment

Yea Rogan definitely getting all the awards

Comment

Besides that natty.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X