Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Valdosta State vs Ferris State

Will there be a review of the officiating? Those guys were terrible, there were blatant missed calls (PI and holding) and then phantom calls (personal fouls) throughout the game.

If there is a public flogging, would you please let us know, when and where and if it will be carried on ESPNU also?

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer06 View Post
      Mckinney is nice. Stadium was great and the downtown area of Mckinney is nice for food and drinks, lots of drinks. Curious why they put the official hotel and team over in a different town.

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
        it too big right now for the D2 NC game.
        I don't get when folks comment about any facility being too big for the game. Sure, I'd love to see a full house, but that will only happen if it's somewhat close to a well followed participant. Otherwise, I have to think we'll be seeing +/- 5k crowds. The crowd shots on Saturday even made it look fairly empty, unless they were tight. So, I'm on board to it playing it at any size.. as long as the facility is nice. Clearly though, NCAA and the bidders have their reasons. Not sure what they actually might be.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
          I don't get when folks comment about any facility being too big for the game. Sure, I'd love to see a full house, but that will only happen if it's somewhat close to a well followed participant. Otherwise, I have to think we'll be seeing +/- 5k crowds. The crowd shots on Saturday even made it look fairly empty, unless they were tight. So, I'm on board to it playing it at any size.. as long as the facility is nice. Clearly though, NCAA and the bidders have their reasons. Not sure what they actually might be.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer06 View Post
            Mckinney is nice. Stadium was great and the downtown area of Mckinney is nice for food and drinks, lots of drinks. Curious why they put the official hotel and team over in a different town.
            I liked the stadium. I'm living in New Mexico these days and drove to the game to watch my Blazers win. Very nice stadium. Much better than the high school stadium VSU is playing in now. I don't know if I'd be able to drive it if it were further away. Didn't like how the locals with the stadium were poaching the parking for fees though. Thought that was a bit ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by powerob View Post
              I liked the stadium. I'm living in New Mexico these days and drove to the game to watch my Blazers win. Very nice stadium. Much better than the high school stadium VSU is playing in now. I don't know if I'd be able to drive it if it were further away. Didn't like how the locals with the stadium were poaching the parking for fees though. Thought that was a bit ridiculous.

Comment

I think it will go back. Being asked to pay for parking didn't even phase me.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                  I think it will go back. Being asked to pay for parking didn't even phase me.
                  Between plane tickets, hotel, food, rental car, etc, the parking fee at the stadium was very much a non-issue.

Oh, and the tolls - they just hit last week to the tune of about $35 (someone told me they'd find me - they found Hertz and Hertz found me). :bulgy-eyes:

I thought the whole experience was well done. Hotel facility was nice. Stadium was perfect for our event. Area we were in was perfect for such an event.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X