• 2019 Rate your team this past season

Rate your team's performance this past season:

Offense
    Defense
    Special Teams
    Overall
    Coaching

I'm gonna go in the order I'd rank rather than the one you gave

Defense: Awesome. Probably the best defense I've ever seen from Ferris, and one of the better ones I've seen at any level
    Coaching: I don't feel like coaching cost us a game, and that's all I really ask.
    Overall: Pretty good overall. Great defense got got by an all-time terrible offensive performance, but a great season on the whole.
    Special Teams: Mostly invisible when they weren't doing something good. Kickers did great and punting was solid as well. Didn't give up any return scores that I can remember and pinned the other guys deep fairly often.
    Offense: The worst part of the team this season, but still not terrible. They looked great when they weren't putting the ball on the ground (which happened a lot, but still). Usually relied on the defense to keep them in the game before pulling away in the second half.

TL;DR
    Defense: Amazing
    Coaching: Invisible in the best possible way
    Overall: Weak offense, but solid all-around season
    Special Teams: Invisible in the best possible way
    Offense: Good, but UGH FUMBLES

Comment

GV:

2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
        I'm gonna go in the order I'd rank rather than the one you gave

Defense: Awesome. Probably the best defense I've ever seen from Ferris, and one of the better ones I've seen at any level
        Coaching: I don't feel like coaching cost us a game, and that's all I really ask.
        Overall: Pretty good overall. Great defense got got by an all-time terrible offensive performance, but a great season on the whole.
        Special Teams: Mostly invisible when they weren't doing something good. Kickers did great and punting was solid as well. Didn't give up any return scores that I can remember and pinned the other guys deep fairly often.
        Offense: The worst part of the team this season, but still not terrible. They looked great when they weren't putting the ball on the ground (which happened a lot, but still). Usually relied on the defense to keep them in the game before pulling away in the second half.

TL;DR
        Defense: Amazing
        Coaching: Invisible in the best possible way
        Overall: Weak offense, but solid all-around season
        Special Teams: Invisible in the best possible way
        Offense: Good, but UGH FUMBLES
        No.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
          GV:

Sums it up nicely. Should have been getting a lot better performance in all facets of the game.

Comment

Lindenwood
            Offenses A- (would've like to see more consistent running game)

Defense C+ (came up big several times during the year to help win games, but often in those tight games because of defensive miscues)

Special Teams B- (Spencer Redd and Ricky McCoy did great job with returns, kicking game was inconsistent but was a major factor in programs first ever NCAA playoff win)

Overall B (top 25 finish, conference champs, and 2nd round of playoffs)

Coaching A (those that pay attention closely know some of the things Stugart and his staff did to solidify the unity and increase trust and buy in after the 1-3 start. To me, it was a turning point of not only the season, but the program)

Cool Story Bro

Comment

Offense-Sucked
              Defense- Sucked
              Special Teams- Mostly sucked
              Overall- Sucked
              Coaching- All fired

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  Offense-Sucked
                  Defense- Sucked