Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An incredibly early look at the 2020 DII football top 10

An incredibly early look at the 2020 DII football top 10

West Florida won its first DII football national championship in 2019. The Argos will enter the 2020 season No. 1 atop our early preseason DII Power 10 rankings.

No. 6 Northwest Missouri State | 12-2 | DII quarterfinals

The Bearcats had an impressive season, surprisingly fueled by one of the top scoring offenses after a few years of having their dominating defense lead the way.
    Imagine putting a team that nearly got shut out twice in the playoffs one spot outside the top 5 and citing their "top scoring offense" as the reason why. Couldn't be me.

Comment

It's not a real poll if Grand Valley isn't in it. :D:laugh::laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

Imagine putting a team that nearly got shut out twice in the playoffs one spot outside the top 5 and citing their "top scoring offense" as the reason why. Couldn't be me.

Comment

The last time UWF was a preseason top pick in some polls was 2018. Then the injury bug struck in the first game against Carson-Newman and the Argos struggled the rest of the season (finished 6-5). The sideline looked like a mash unit. I'm hoping UWF will be injury-free while wearing a HUGE target on their backs for 2020.

Comment

Defense doesn't matter if the offense doesn't show up; e.g. Harding, Ferris, and UNK. I'm holding my breath on NW until I see some real change on that side of the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

Defense doesn't matter if the offense doesn't show up; e.g. Harding, Ferris, and UNK. I'm holding my breath on NW until I see some real change on that side of the ball.
              Defense mattered enough to get them to the final 8. No skin off my nose, just odd that you're picking out one of a handful of teams that's proven time and time again they're one of the top teams in the country, even when they're down by their own standards.

Comment

"Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference teams are primarily about one thing: offense, and a lot of it." - Except the only one to consistently make the playoffs in the last decade.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X