Clear All

• OT: Super Bowl Poll

Super Bowl: Who Ya Got?
    KC
    73.33%
    SF
    26.67%
    National Championships Are Cool!!!

Thanks for setting this up Dave! Way above my pay grade to figure it out!

Comment

I think the Chiefs will win, though I expect a tight game. I don't really have a rooting interest. On one hand, the Chiefs hold training camp at my university and I have a lot of friends who have been waiting a long, long time. OTOH, I'm a Broncos fan and they're the Chiefs, so...

Comment

Comment

I don't care who wins, so I just picked KC because I think they are going to win. The 49ers don't have a single corner who can keep up with any of the top three wide receivers on the Chiefs. Mahomes might throw for 450 yards.
          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
            Thanks for setting this up Dave! Way above my pay grade to figure it out!
            Dave's here?

Comment

I'll add on Frank Clark getting a ring. He wasn't on the team during the Avril/Bennett years when Wilson, Lynch, Wagner, Turbin, and KJ got their rings from the current team.

Comment

I'd like to see the Chiefs win. I hope it's a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
                  I'd like to see the Chiefs win. I hope it's a good game.
                  I agree with you, but I think SF will probably win. If KC sleeps through the first quarter again, I think the 49ers will hammer them.

I hope I am wrong, I would like to see Reid win the big one.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Comment

Gotta go KC on this one. AFC West like my Broncos and Mike (The Beast) Pennell, a CSU Pueblo graduate, is playing DT for them.
                      Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Niners have run game and defense to keep Mahomes on sidelines watching game for long periods of time, so I'll pick SF. Also have to go with team that has Florida surfer, Mostert, as starting running back who also had big game in NFC title game. Mostert is balanced bruiser with track speed and I see him shredding KC run D and running out game clock on Mahomes. Should be good game of contrasting styles and probably close one with Mahomes unsuccessfully trying to make comeback win.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X