Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sportsvine View Post

What does liking children for sexual reasons have to do with hamburgers? I said that you made good points that could suggest it was a benign slip of words.

Comment

The people who heard something else are just looking for something to be mad about.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

This is one of those events where you will always remember where you were and what you were doing when you first heard the news. So sad for the family and friends and fans of Kobe Bryant. All the tributes about his daughter really tug at my heart strings.

Mark Cuban came out and said no one will ever wear #24 for the Dallas Mavericks out of respect for Kobe. Wonder if other teams will follow suit?

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

The people who heard something else are just looking for something to be mad about.

exactly

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Comment

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...20/4588760002/

Bryant will be inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame 2020 Class later this year

Comment

Comment

And now breaking, the Lakers-Clippers game is now postponed.

Comment

Why drive (in LA) when you have a helicopter? They took a big risk. Unfortunately, you can't do things like that over again. Sad, sad, sad.

You know I lived in Ardmore for a long time. So, it feels very personal. A local hero.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
                        Why?

Victims of sexual assault or those close to them have a different level of sensitivity to this that 15 years doesn't erase.

I'm not celebrating his death, but also not celebrating his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
                          Why?

Victims of sexual assault or those close to them have a different level of sensitivity to this that 15 years doesn't erase.

I'm not celebrating his death, but also not celebrating his life.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Why drive (in LA) when you have a helicopter? They took a big risk. Unfortunately, you can't do things like that over again. Sad, sad, sad.

You know I lived in Ardmore for a long time. So, it feels very personal. A local hero.
                            There was a video clip of a Kobe interview that made it's way around Twitter.

I'm paraphrasing (and I hope I get it all correct), but Kobe said that when he originally moved to LA - car travel was a lot more feasible. He said over the years the traffic got so bad that he had to miss time with his family, and especially events with his daughters (school plays or something like that). Helicopter travel was just far more efficient.

For a guy who worked as hard as he did, I completely understand his motives behind doing it. Kinda makes it more sad, for me.

Comment

Here's an article from Tuesday about OCC's first baseball game this season. The game was suspended in the top of the 9th and will be finished at a later date. Keep in mind, this was two days after the crash.

Coach Johnson is a former catcher for the Willmar Stingers. I very much remember watching him play. I kept him in my thoughts all day Tuesday.

https://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/sports/story/2020-01-28/orange-coast-college-baseball-honors-late-coach-john-altobelli-at-season-opener

Comment

Speaking of payday...I guess the grieving period has ended

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/24/us/ko...ers/index.html

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X