X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

Speaking of payday...I guess the grieving period has ended

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/24/us/ko...ers/index.html
    Maybe I was given incorrect info, but I read that it was clear when they took off. The fog developed as the went to their destination. I suppose they were in a hurry to go to a basketball game, which in itself is not that important, but I'm guessing that the people who paid for the flight probably put pressure on the pilot to keep going. If someone has other information, please post it. Some guy on Twitter was spouting off today about the pilot being an idiot and totally at fault. That is always the easy way out, blame pilot error.

Comment

Speaking of payday...I guess the grieving period has ended

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/24/us/ko...ers/index.html

Comment

How noble of her. TMZ reporting that the suit seeks financial support for burial and funeral expenses. That'll teach 'em.

Comment

How noble of her. TMZ reporting that the suit seeks financial support for burial and funeral expenses. That'll teach 'em.
          If the company screwed up, they should pay, shouldn't they?

Comment

Comment

Almost as classy as announcing the lawsuit on the same day as a public memorial honoring Kobe and Gianna being held at Staples Center.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X