Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 stadium videos

Three videos about stadiums. Some NFL, College, mostly D1, but some D2 and D3, even CC. Largest stadiums in each state, followed by worst stadiums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM3nX7_vpEQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzw9PgZr0C8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcFY...ature=youtu.be

Can't watch them at work, but I assume I know which videos you are linking. I like that he dives down into the lower ranks - he even did NAIA once or twice.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
      Can't watch them at work, but I assume I know which videos you are linking. I like that he dives down into the lower ranks - he even did NAIA once or twice.
      Some of those stadiums were.......well, fitting of his descriptions.

Comment

What the heck. The worst of video bags on TWO GNAC football stadiums, out of four... And for the record, SFU is building stands on the former slippery slope, and the plans look pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
          What the heck. The worst of video bags on TWO GNAC football stadiums, out of four... And for the record, SFU is building stands on the former slippery slope, and the plans look pretty nice.
          IMO - He doesn't always do the most amount of research, especially on the lower ranks of the NCAA.

I've noticed a few follies on his part that probably should have been corrected as I've watched his videos.

Comment

IMO - He doesn't always do the most amount of research, especially on the lower ranks of the NCAA.

I've noticed a few follies on his part that probably should have been corrected as I've watched his videos.
            I mean, SFU didn't have stands, so he was right about that. His remark about good luck with the construction was off base though. I've never heard any APU fans complain about the Citrus College stadium, but I've never been there myself.

Comment

I mean, SFU didn't have stands, so he was right about that. His remark about good luck with the construction was off base though. I've never heard any APU fans complain about the Citrus College stadium, but I've never been there myself.
              I guess I was speaking in general - however a quick google search for SFU's stadium should reveal some construction information. I wouldn't have omitted it from a video, but I'm not the one making the video.

Comment

What were the follies?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

What were the follies?
                  I'd have to go back and watch them.

That is, unless I'm completely misremembering the info. I seem to recall some information mixups about locations or conferences or something small like that. Certainly doesn't take away from the enjoyment of them though.

Comment

I'm surprised it wasn't 3 GNAC stadiums with Tomlinson not on that list. Especially as the video was pre-renovation. He would have had fun describing the old bathrooms.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X