Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: MLB 2020

With catchers and pitchers reporting, it is time for a new thread for baseball. I see that Bergman and Altuve apologized for sign stealing too.

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    With catchers and pitchers reporting, it is time for a new thread for baseball. I see that Bergman and Altuve apologized for sign stealing too.
    Over/under on the number of hit Astro batters early in the season?

Comment

"Apologized" is one word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
        "Apologized" is one word for it.
        My cousin "apologized" to my neighbor girl when he accidentally on purpose tripped and grabbed her breasts to prevent him from falling.

She kicked him in the groin. He never tripped around her again.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...ls-retaliation

Comment

Comment

I've found that when people own up to their mistakes and apologize, they are usually forgiven and can move on. When the owner says it didn't have an affect, then thirty seconds later said "I didn't say that", when actions are blamed on a bad collarbone tattoo, and charges are answered with "well, you should have gotten some more base hits yourself" you may as well pour gasoline on the fire.

I used to really like the Astros. Had one of those Dorito bag jerseys. Have a couple of caps. I've lost all respect for them.

Comment

Blame BW3's.

https://www.wtol.com/article/life/fo...e-80669a57f6b5

Comment

Comment

I've found that when people own up to their mistakes and apologize, they are usually forgiven and can move on. When the owner says it didn't have an affect, then thirty seconds later said "I didn't say that", when actions are blamed on a bad collarbone tattoo, and charges are answered with "well, you should have gotten some more base hits yourself" you may as well pour gasoline on the fire.

I used to really like the Astros. Had one of those Dorito bag jerseys. Have a couple of caps. I've lost all respect for them.
                    That first visit the Astros make to Yankee Stadium will be (ahem) "well covered" by the press. Can you imagine one of those games coming down to Chapman facing Altuve in the bottom of the ninth?

Comment

Originally posted by njmav1 View Post

That first visit the Astros make to Yankee Stadium will be (ahem) "well covered" by the press. Can you imagine one of those games coming down to Chapman facing Altuve in the bottom of the ninth?
                      Just saw a comment on Twitter that Houston doesn't go to LA to play the Dodgers, but do go to play the Angels. He said that a lot of Dodger fans will be going to watch.

Comment

Just saw a comment on Twitter that Houston doesn't go to LA to play the Dodgers, but do go to play the Angels. He said that a lot of Dodger fans will be going to watch.
                        I might make time to watch that one.

Comment

For my baseball fix, I'm currently downloading MLB The Show 19 which was free a few months ago after the World Series. I hope maybe we can also get word on the player's pick up games they are organizing.

Comment

http://theneedling.com/2020/01/31/ma...ason-in-years/

Comment

0 losses? Well, at least Seattle has record for most wins in a season on the field at 116. 9/11 sure stopped the momentum that team had.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X