Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild fire Boudreau

Again- easier to fire the coach than the underachieving players. Maybe they will win their next game and then fans will say this was necessary. You tend to have short term success after this happens- sometimes even long term. I still put it on the players.

Wild coach Bruce Boudreau was fired this morning at TRIA by GM Bill Guerin

Wild just cant seem to get out of their own way.

Comment

And they lost to the happless Sharks 2-0. Didn't seem to fire up the players. It is amazing how many GM's blame the coach, not take the heat for not getting players that work cohesively together.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
        And they lost to the happless Sharks 2-0. Didn't seem to fire up the players. It is amazing how many GM's blame the coach, not take the heat for not getting players that work cohesively together.
        Public opinion around here seems to be the same thing. Most people feel he was fired to be the scapegoat. They also questionably traded away Jason Zucker, a fan favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
          The Wild have 3 GMs. Bill Guerin, Ryan Suter and Zach Parise.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

The Wild have 3 GMs. Bill Guerin, Ryan Suter and Zach Parise.
            I remember when fans thought they would be the pieces of the puzzle to make this team win, instead of just being puzzling.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I remember when fans thought they would be the pieces of the puzzle to make this team win, instead of just being puzzling.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

I'm just enjoying the Vancouver season right now. 1st place this late in the season? Never expected it although they did lose to Minnesota their last trip there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X