Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laker View Post
    Have you heard of any other schools having spring practice? This is the U of Idaho.

CollegeAD
    @collegead2m
    Despite Covid-19 concerns, Idaho to allow football team to hold spring practices.
    Looks like Idaho cancelled their final scrimmage of the year. I haven't heard about any other schools, but my guess is with the new CDC recommendations, they are few and far in between.

Comment

The PBR seems to be operating under the radar at the moment. They are definitely not letting crowds in and are even separating riders into different locker rooms, but it appears as if they have no plans of stopping.

The UFC is operating similarly, but Dana White is being a lot more vocal about it.

USLMRA appears as if it is continuing to operate, albeit they aren't providing many updates. I'd expect this to get shut down quite quickly.

Call of Duty League cancelled all in-person events and has moved all competition online.

I'm looking at anything I can find to see what's functioning and what's not - so I know some of these are kind of random...

Comment

There is a big jump in births expected nine months after this period of no sports to watch. That generation will be known as Coronials.
        Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Originally posted by GWolf View Post
          There is a big jump in births expected nine months after this period of no sports to watch. That generation will be known as Coronials.
          Hahaha, that's awesome.

Comment

Missouri continued our State basketball tourneys until today. Finally cancelled with just the Final 4 for the two biggest classes left to play. Still played the Final 4 for the smaller 3 classes this past weekend with limited # of fans allowed in (150 per team). Played the big class quarterfinals with 60 per team (including players coaches etc)

Comment

Got a few updates for y'all:

-NJCAA announced that they are cancelling everything including the previously postponed basketball tournaments.
              -Professional Bull Riders have (finally) stopped their shows for now.
              -WWE will continue to hold events without a crowd at the PC, but WrestleMania is up in the air right now.

And still, the UFC carries on...

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveItWhenYouCallMeLittlePoppa View Post
                Missouri continued our State basketball tourneys until today. Finally cancelled with just the Final 4 for the two biggest classes left to play. Still played the Final 4 for the smaller 3 classes this past weekend with limited # of fans allowed in (150 per team). Played the big class quarterfinals with 60 per team (including players coaches etc)
                They were the final state to cancel their high school basketball tournaments. All 50 states have now done so.

Comment

COVID-19 Update: Crown College Cancels Remaining 2020 Spring Schedule (athletics)

Comment

EDIT: Wrong thread

Comment

UPDATE: The #UMAC announces cancellation of remaining spring sports conference contests as well as tournaments and championships. Full details: http://bit.ly/2WpNizg #NCAAD3 #coronavirus #whyd3

Comment

UFC is officially down. Fights are being postponed.

WrestleMania 36 moved to the Performance Center.

It's wild, when these shutdowns started happening, they were talking as if everything would be back online in a couple weeks. Now it's a couple months.

Comment

About what we're down too....

Comment

Thankfully my love of toy cars is keeping me busy.

And unlike toilet paper, they are plentiful.

Comment

https://www.si.com/horse-racing/2020...0sCDPmeGvddv9A

They are pushing the Derby back.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                                I heard on WCCO this morning that the Masters will probably be postponed until next year. The guy was explaining how much volunteer work it takes to put it together, and unless things would clear up very soon it would be cancelled.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X