Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Don't forget Richard Petty too. The King. Speaking of NASCAR, yesterday in lue of their race they had the virtual race on FS1 with real drivers. Could more sports do that too?
    They absolutely could - that would be kind of entertaining actually. NBA teams playing against each other on 2K or something.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

They absolutely could - that would be kind of entertaining actually. NBA teams playing against each other on 2K or something.
      Phoenix is doing that on Twitch once a week. It would be nice to see it moved to regular television for older fans that don't know what twitch is.

Comment

Phoenix is doing that on Twitch once a week. It would be nice to see it moved to regular television for older fans that don't know what twitch is.
        With the NBA, you could have every starting 5 playing against each other. It's more than feasible.

ESPN would probably broadcast it.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

With the NBA, you could have every starting 5 playing against each other. It's more than feasible.

ESPN would probably broadcast it.
          Or TNT even as they have their midweek games.

Comment

Spring sports athletes get another year.

https://footballscoop.com/news/ncaa-...port-athletes/

Comment

Looks like ESPN is going to do an NBA2k tournament with 16 players including the Zombie Sonic Kevin Durant. It will start airing on ESPN and ESPN2 on Friday. I'm going for Hassan Whiteside (as Portland) and Domantas Sabonis as a former Zag.

Comment

I saw this on the news last night. Just 3 dollars will pay for 10 masks to be made. It's not sports, but it's a good thing to do if you're interested.

https://www.masksofhope.com/how-to-help

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/sport...ntl/index.html

Dana White says he has secured a private island and intends to go on with UFC 249 on April 18

Comment

Sports coming back soon as NASCAR will have live races again. They will be racing at Darlington and Charlotte to resume the season,

Comment

Sports coming back soon as NASCAR will have live races again. They will be racing at Darlington and Charlotte to resume the season,
                      Will the drivers be wearing masks under their helmets? ;)

Comment

Looks like Notre Dame plans on fall football.

Notre Dame announces fall semester will begin Aug. 10, two weeks earlier than scheduled; will cancel fall break in October & end semester before Thanksgiving

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

Will the drivers be wearing masks under their helmets? ;)
                          Looked like they were, but they also looked like fire retardant masks too in case of fires in the car. Some pit crews were wearing those too, which maybe they should do all the time in case of a fire in the pit. Harvick did his interview with no mask, but the mic was also on a long boom. The race was also historic in that it was his 50th career win moving him into 12th place all time.

Comment

Looked like they were, but they also looked like fire retardant masks too in case of fires in the car. Some pit crews were wearing those too, which maybe they should do all the time in case of a fire in the pit. Harvick did his interview with no mask, but the mic was also on a long boom. The race was also historic in that it was his 50th career win moving him into 12th place all time.
                            Thank you. I'm a Jimmie Johnson fan, he's from the San Diego area like me. Kevin Harvick's a Californian too, so I'm glad he's doing well. I'll probably root for him once Johnson has retired. It's a California thing!
                            Last edited by crixus; 05-19-2020, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

Thank you. I'm a Jimmie Johnson fan, he's from the San Diego area like me. Kevin Harvick's a Californian too, so I'm glad he's doing well. I'll probably root for him once Johnson has retired. It's a California thing!
                              Jimmie crashed leading the race when a slower car checked up in front of him on the last lap of phase 1.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X